Friday, February 17, 2006

Do you know...?

... i have MORE HyeSung-oppa's pics, than Micky's???

... i have MORE HyeSung-oppa, DongWan-oppa, Eric-oppa, JunJin-oppa, MinWoo-oppa's pics... than most DBSKs???

... i have MORE PICS of "my-new-self" than Micky's also @.@!!!

Lol, this is so random, but i'm random, so yeah o(^^;;)o...


Although there are more DBSK group pics altogether, with some repeats, but if you're talking about individual pics, i have more of Shinhwa-oppa's o(=.=)o!!!

Hehehe =D!!!~


MinWoo imnida!!! I WANT TO BE LEE MINWOO OF SHINHWA!!!

But i don't want to be Mr M... it sounds so corny =P...

Why???

I WANT HIS HDTV o(T-T)o!!!


During Shinhwa's birthday bash thing, fans gave MinWoo, get this, a HDTV!!! 76cm, SUPER SLIM *v*!!!~

HyeSung-oppa
got a DIGITAL CAMERA (Exifilm, same brand as mine XD!!!~), JunJin-oppa and DongWan-oppa got a CPU each (I am going to attack owner's one tonight o(^o^)o!!!~) and Andy-oppa got a wallet and t-shirt!!!~

I don't even get a normal television for my birthday o(><)o!!! But then again, i have only 1 fan (Name pan-chan =D!!!~) to Shinhwa's millions o(@.@)o (There's me, Auntie, and erm, the rest, no names, cause too many of them my whole Blog won't fit =P!!!~)!!!~

*whacks self*

Anyway, I AM MINWOO!!!

Hehehe, Auntie complains i have too many nicknames ^^;;...

... check out the "evolution" of eiko-chan in the next post =D!!!~

...

I WANT THE HDTV o(T-T)o!!!


Credits: ShinhwaChangJwo

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e