Saturday, February 18, 2006

The evolution of eiko-hime...

Yes, i "evolve"... name-wise nya lar actually =P!!!~

I don't want to dig out the ancient histories (Swat!!! I sound so old @.@!!!), just recent ones, because Auntie reminded me that I HAVE TOO MANY NAMES XD!!!~~


From Nicole, Jessie, Jessie-Clare, all evolving and changing, till my recent "english-name" - Erenjeal (Hah, i created that name myself!!! STAY AWAY LEACHERS!!!)... for now, i've decided to ditch "english" for all, and stick with eiko.

Yeah, eiko!!! I have my own japanese name too, KAJIWARA EIKO!!!~

Nice right??? Yeah i know!!! It just adds more class to my eiko-hime XD!!!~

PRINCESS EIKO, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD!!!~

...

Ok, enough of craps, i seriously DON'T KNOW why i type the paragraph above... my "new-self" (Read along and you'll understand!!!) must be the cause o(=.=")o!!!


I am eiko-chan, THE eiko-sama, or eiko-hime... or you may call me eiko THE GREAT =D!!!~

...

CRAPS AGAIN !@#$%^&*...


Anyways, i'm eiko-chan, to eiko-sama, and now, i'm eiko-hime o(^∀^)o!!!~

Image hosting by Photobucket
With my trademark MUAHAHEEEEEEEE XD!!!~

I'm still eiko-chan now ler, but you may call me eiko-hime o(^Ⅲ^)o!!!~


Then Auntie appeared, and i became KITTY =D!!!~

*No pics, because Kitty says NO o(=^ω^=)o!!!*


Afterwards, pan-chan came into my life from Japan (Actually, FROM JAPAN through my bro's smelly luggage o(=.=")o!!!)... and i happily embrace him =D!!!~

Image hosting by Photobucket
Meow!!! I'm pan-chan!!!~

Yes, there are TWO pan-chans!!! One official and REAL one which is the panda in the pic above, and another pirated one who goes by the same name, ME =P!!!~


Then for a brief period end of last year, i became Maggie!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
FIGHTING!!!

Because Anna jie jie and Auntie also thinks that Maggie, looks like me X3!!!~ Plus the fact that i always use her emoticons XD!!!~


After some peaceful moments, came DBSK and Shinhwa o(^∀^)o, muahaha, ATTACK OF THE 신s or 神s, and i became...

Owner DongWan-oppa's beloved cat, kimchi o(=^ω^=)o!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Meow!!! Like owner, like cat, ever so cute X3!!!~


And if you read my previous post, you know i want to someone from Shinhwa *smirks*...

LEE MIN WOO!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
VRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scary XD???

Because of the stupid HDTV he got from his GOOD fans X3!!!~

Image hosting by Photobucket
Muahahahahahahaha, i'm so happy XD!!!~

And yes, call me MinWoo, but NO Mr M!!! I still think its corny =P!!!~


But just these days (Actually, yesterday ^^;;...)... i realise... i've got ANOTHER new name!!!

RANDOM RETARDED JAEJOONG 0_0!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Pi-e-ro??? (Its a random sound usually made by random peoples o(=.=")o!!!~

Its true o(><")o!!! Because i've become SUPER RANDOM, which explains the pointless paragraph above, and also telling Auntie and Loo2 last night THAT i was hungry in the afternoon... and that i slept the night before as well...

OH NO!!! RANDOM RETARDED JAEJOONG IS NOT GOOD XD!!!~

Image hosting by Photobucket
Doggies are scared of HAMUTAROs XD!!!~

o(=.=")o...

But its cute, yeah XD!!!~


Yes, i realise this post is very pointless as well, but oh well o(=v=")o!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e