Sunday, February 26, 2006

Just you wait...

... i'm going to lose weight...

... and do this to my Princes... ALL OF THEM o(^o^)o!!!~



... and pray they won't break their backs (CHOY!) in the process o(=v=")o...

...

Muahaheeeeeeeeeee o(^^;;)o... kimchi FIGHTING FIGHTO XD!!!~


Micky is so CUTE X3, to jump on YunHo-oppa like that XD!!!~

I'll also be doing it =D... in the near future o(=v=")o...

... and hope the rest won't come jumping on my back ler @.@!!!~ Hehehe X3!!!~


They won't mind, because they LOVE me o(=^ω^=)o!!! Nyan X3!!!~



p/s: My owner DongWan-oppa has a nice butt btw X3!!!~ Hehehe XD!!!~

WanJi ipnida X3!!!~ *Immitates MinWoo-oppa* Ige WanJi-eyo!!!~ Muahaheeeee X3!!!~



Credits: 야후! 블로그 - ###I With My Secret###

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e