Sunday, October 12, 2008

Conversation between Royals.

I was watching my Super Show DVD in the living room - which Emperor kindly allowed me to watch in peace - when he sat down to watch with me.

I guess i must amaze His Majesty to some extent, but seeing he wasn't at all surprised seeing his daughter bopping along to songs that he could not understand completely (but neither does the daughter honestly), maybe not?

Anyways, it was during U, when Emperor notices that there are a lot of people dancing onstage, so he asked:
Emperor: How many members are there in Super Junior?
Princess: 13. That's why i wanted to get plate number number 13 initially.
Emperor: So there's 12 Korean, and 1 Chinese, right?

MY DAD ACTUALLY REMEMBERED SUPER JUNIOR's HANGENG!!
My dad can sometimes actually forget when is MY birthday (needs to remind him), but he actually remembers that Super Junior has a Chinese member!
... i must have talked too much about Super Junior to him, it got into his unconscious mind without him realizing. Hmm.

We also discussed the times i've seen them.
Emperor: How many times did you go for the concert in Seoul?
Princess: 3 times. And Bangkok.
Emperor: And Genting too right?
Princess: Oh no, Genting is...
Emperor: *before i could answer* Oh yah, it was an award ceremony... did you stay at Genting that night?
Princess: No, hey, you picked me up from the skyway station that night! Don't you remember?
Emperor: Oh yah, it was around 11pm right?... *ponders awhile* See, you go crazy over them, i have to accompany you to be crazy too.
Hehehe =P!

But the ultimate part...
It was the encore clip part, and i asked my dad to watch this part with me (he was about to go to sleep), to which he says he doesn't want to... and called my boys a bunch of school boys.

My dad called my 13 boys SCHOOL BOYS!!!
HAHAHA!! This is amusing, i should watch my DVD more often at home XD!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e