Sunday, October 05, 2008

Hear ye, hear ye...

Cam got her SuShow DVD today XD!
*screams and runs around in glee*

Now when will mine arrive?
I hope for once the post will arrive on time!!
Hopefully the nice people at the post office have had a nice Raya break, and will be working extra hard to send my DVD to me NOW deliver all the mails promptly on-time to everyone!

Hopefully the nice postmen around my area haven't had too much ketupats and rendangs (which reminds me i had none over the Raya *cries*...) till they can't get on the bike without pumpchet-ing the motorobike. Or get up the hill. Or maybe just too full that they are lazy to work.
.
.
.
Ok, dangs, KARMA. Now guarantee i can't get my DVD till next week???
*sobs and cries*
I'm sorry, but it was irresistable to add about the ketupats and rendangs (especially since i didn't had any)!!

Hope for the best!!
SUSHOW!!!
Have you gotten your Super Junior The First Asia Tour - Super Show's DVD (^^ )?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e