Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I need to update.

I just got back from 1-Utama... after GROCERY SHOPPING!

As i was shopping, i feel like a mother grocery shopping for 13 two starving mouths at home. My brother and cousin brother.
...
Ok, just kidding, i was just stocking necessities for the house. My brothers and cousin bro are more than capable of feeding themselves anyways. Most of the stuffs are more for me, in some ways...

Besides, i don't want to be like my grandmother who thinks every second my brother is not eating means he is starving and nutrition deprived... oh, and it's the mission statement for everyone in the family to starve my brother and not give him any food. Rofl.
It used to be funny but it's starting to get on my nerves now.


I need to start updating my Blog with the tons of pics i have took!! And yes... the formating part... when will i ever get to formating my lappie honestly... *coughprocrastinatorcough*...

Until i format, i guess i'll procrastinate with the updating part as well? Hmm... who knows?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e