Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hana Yori Dango.

I guess probably in every girl, there is that one small part (ok, maybe a huge part for me) who hoped to be like Makino Tsukushi, don't they?
That said - strictly Japanese version because it's the better version - i would so go for Rui instead. OGURI SHUN!! And his always wearing WHITE!!!

*dies*

I'm currently re-watching (sorta) Hana Yori Dango 2!
Ah, i can't wait for the movie!!
For the first time, a Japanese movie is showing in Malaysia cinemas only 4 months after release (in Japan)! We're improving (wtf!)!!

Ok, now i have to go get Amane to control me in the cinema, before i unleash on everyone due to Oguri Shun appearing on big screen.
(Well, not the first time i saw him on it, but still!! It's Oguri Shun (as Rui) ok, who can resist?)

I should take a note out of Troy-fan's book and "gasp" and "aww" and scream at all the right parts!! HAHAHA!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e