Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Pondering my existence...

Gosh, what am i doing here?
I should be born in Hawaii! Maybe i would be Khalil Fong's childhood friend or neighbour or something.

And i would make it a point to keep my body in perfect shape so i can wear bikinis to class, and after class i would straight away head for the beach for a good swim before retreating for a good tan by the beautiful beach. Never mind if i'm so tanned you can't see me in the dark, stuffs like this doesn't matter when you have such a beautiful beach right in-front of you.

Oh, and i would take up surfing lessons! My surfboard would be painted with beautiful pictures of sea turtles and angel wings, and all other stuffs i absolutely adore!
(Thanks to Raymond of Tension for his experience of living in Hawaii!)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e