Thursday, October 09, 2008

Queen of Crap.

Meg Cabot has a book titled, Queen of Babble.

Babble babble babble!

And *I*... am the Queen of Crap.
Seriously, i can produce so much crap, it would be sufficient to run a small metropolitan high-tech environmental-friendly super-canggih city named kimchi-land.

Oh crap. So crappyily good it made it to the best-seller's list again.
Out to bookstores near you. I think.


And oh, being sleep-deprived does things to ya!
I only had 2-3 hours of sleep last night. My body is yelling murder, but my brain is telling me to go outside and sing and dance in the rain before driving to 1-Utama, go watch Mamma Mia! again, and as the movie ends, i would be so happy i would stand up on my seat, and starts singing out my thoughts about the movie, and the other movie patrons would join in as well!
Then we would all start singing and dancing together, then we would walk from the cinema to the Centercourt, kind of like a big colourful parade!! And people would join us as we pass them! Kinda like the Dancing Queen part in the movie, Mamma Mia!!
Ooh, and also random strangers will suddenly jump out to sing and dance along!! Like in musicals!

Maybe some sort like a... like a "Shopping Mall Musical"!
*glees happily*
Isn't it cool??
.
.
.
Ok, i told you being sleep-deprived does things to you.

Anyways, back to reality - despite i so badly wanted the above scenario to have actually happened - since i didn't got enough sleep, i was easily pissed by someone (though that someone is nice, but seriously... talk about hypocrites *snorts*...) to the extent that... i don't know... i think i looked awfully rude, something i don't exactly approved of myself to do in-front of
"authority people". Luckily i cooled down after some considerable time of "peace".

I don't like some many people away from me. I'm losing places i could rant to *sob*.

So after that, i went to Ikano, bought hay, and somehow, after da-pao-ing yummy McDs, the minute my car drove out of the drive-thru, i suddenly started singing aloud - really loud - and yelled as well!!

Talk about getting hyper without my "high-juice".
I'm lucky i don't start laughing uncontrollably, which otherwise i'm sure i would look extremely mad to the car next to me.
Oh wait, perhaps singing and yelling will scare them even worst off? Hmm...


Ooh!!
Postman's here.
But no, no SuShow.
And i'm sick of having to wait for post every day! I hate it! It makes me anxious, and all nervous and jumpy, and i can never sit still... at least until after i hear the sound of the postman's motorbike, and runs out to get the post but only to be disappointed again and again.
And the same scene repeats everyday till i get my post, which sometimes takes more than a week!

This is called karma.

Ok, i've got to stop going out of the house to check the post-box every few minutes. My door might be annoyed by me. BAH!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e