Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mamma Mia!

I LOVE THE MOVIE!!

Wonderful feel-good movie really!
I had a good time just by laughing, and the songs are wonderful!

I feel like standing up and to sing and dance in the cinema =D!!

Favourite part being, when random people and strangers just suddenly jump out of nowhere and sing and dance along!!
My most favourite part out of all my favourite parts, would definitely be when (spoilers ahead) Sky and Sophie were on the beach singing to "Lay All Your Love On Me", when all of a sudden a group of men suddenly appear out of the sea (with goggles intact) and kidnaps Sky!!

This is what you call the spirit of musical! Random people appearing out of the blue (pun intended) and sing and dance with you!

How i wish that would happen in real-life ok!! But no, it would never, not unless planned (duh)! Otherwise you would be shipped off to Tanjung Rambutan before you can even get to the chorus of the song!

No wonder why life is so boring. Hmm.


Anyways, OMG, Meryl Streep is wonderful! She's so my idol!
Then again, all people born around her birthdate are always wonderful! Hahaha!
She's the living proof that age doesn't matter, it's what inside that counts!

I'm so going to buy the soundtrack! I mean, i like ABBA's songs to begin with, even before the movie (come on lar, if you don't know ABBA, you must be really outdated ok?)... but there's just a lure with songs from a musical! You just feel more inclined to sing and dance along with it, since it'll remind you more to the movie, as compared to the original version! But maybe it's just me?

Ok, it must be (just me), considering the fact that my brain wave and mental state is at a different level than the average human.


Oh, and another part i simply adore from the movie! I'm sure you know it!
THE BLUE SEA!!
Did you see how beautiful the sea is? OMG, i love the beach and the sea!
OMG, that's one reason why i would love to live by the sea! A beautiful one (like Redang), of course!
In one scene, Sophie just get to the jetty, took off her dress, which she's wearing a swimming costume underneath btw, and jump off it, and starts swimming to the boat!
I mean... COME ON!! THAT HAS *GOT* TO BE ONE OF THE COOLEST THING IN LIFE!!
It's things like this which makes me feel like moving to Redang or Hawaii!
Especially Hawaii!! WOOT!!

Just strip, and jump into the ocean (whenever you want) for a good swim! Ah, bliss!~

I don't care, i'm so going to watch the movie again!!
Musicals rock!!
*sings and dances randomly*




ps: BTW, i can't *believe* i haven't watch Hairspray! If i can remember which idiot who told me not to watch because it wasn't nice... gosh, why did i believe that person...
I mean, i love musicals lar, so even if it's really not nice, *at least* i'd have watched it ok!! BAH!!!

AND SOMEMORE GOT SO MANY OF MY ACTOR AND ACTRESS I LIKE OK!!
Michelle Pfeiffer, James Marsden (this guy can SING!), Amanda Bynes, Zac Efron etc... wow loads!!
Ok, must hunt for the DVD!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e