Monday, September 08, 2008

Body ache.

It's better now!
If not i would've went on a basketball massacre. Or something.

But the last two days had been torturous! Especially Friday!
My back actually hurts when i laugh! Can you imagine the aching pain if i were to do anything more extreme such as scratching my head (which i did and... ouch!!)?

Also, if you were to tore off my limbs then, i wouldn't have noticed the difference, because it just freaking hurts no matter what!

But i'm happy!
K in the afternoon (voice-sport), archery after that (arm-sport), movies in the evening (eye-sport), and midnight-basketball XD!!!

I've got my long-waited exercise (apart from walking around the neighbourhood which really, isn't much of an exercise and it's rather dull), and i enjoyed the time spent with a bunch of crazy people *runs for cover*!!

Next time, let's try sky diving =D!!



ps: I forgot to take picture with Zac Efron, dangs!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e