Saturday, September 27, 2008

My thumb.

I think need to masuk kilang soon.

It feels sore even when i type SMS ok... luckily can still type or hold pen, but still... i can imagine both my thumbs bandaged-wrapped like some thumb-mummy or something...

I feel as if i'm in the situation like in Jay Chou's advertisment below...

Er, no, definitely not because of SMS...
But rather...
.
.
.
I *think* i played too much Super Mario Bros on my NDS (which is named Keita btw) (=v=")...
Like at least a few hours marathon everyday!!
It's fun ok!! I'm damn good at it ok (okfineicheatedwhateverman)!

But considering the state of my thumb... er... also whatever lar... play first, worry later? ROFL!!

And hmm...
Maybe i should learn to play with my toes too?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e