Saturday, September 13, 2008

My song-list.

I am so unpredictable.

I was at looking my song list - which unsurprisingly, thanks to my OCD-ness it's very neat - so proud of it *sob* - and it has come to my attention that:
  • I have a lot of "old" songs, in the sense it's "old-used-to-be-hit-few-years-ago" songs. Proving that i don't like moving out of my comfort zone, and i rarely venture onto new popular songs unless i stumble upon it... otherwise i'm happy sticking to my "old" songs.

  • I have songs of almost every genre possible. Ok, not every maybe, but definitely a lot of genres. I'm very open with any genres, i just like whatever that soothes my ears. My preference would be upbeat rock songs, but that said, i can surprise you any day.

  • My playlist surprises me! It has songs a wide limited variety of Korean songs, Japanese songs, English pop songs, and rock songs (Simple Plan XD!!) and not forgetting... cartoon songs!! Soundtrack! Yeap, i'm random alright!
BTW at press time (rofl), the song constantly playing and repeating in my car is Simple Plan (YEAH CANADA *waves flag*!!)! Er... songs from their second album =P!
I realize if i like one song, i can actually repeat it the whole day till i feel like it. Sometimes, the same song can be played repeatedly for say... 3 days or more?

Rofl, i'm random alright!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e