Saturday, September 06, 2008

Of David Henrie and Corbin Bleu.

Gosh, i think my liking for David Henrie and Corbin Bleu increases because of Twilight!!

You see, i love this book A LOT, and it's characters! I adore them to bits!
But well, seeing that my retarded brain somehow CANNOT digest the fact that Robert Pattinson is Edward, and Taylor Lautner is Jacob Black...

So anyways, when i see David Henrie and Corbin Bleu these days, *they* remind me of the darling characters of Twilight, so yeah, their brownie points increases and sometimes my heart actually flips when i see them. Weird isn't it (then again i'm weird so it's nothing out of the ordinary really)?

Ok, at least Edward's case is better, its getting back to Robert, but Jacob's case is gone-case, seeing that i only see Corbin Bleu as Jacob Black now, to the extend i really do wish that he plays Jacob Black!!

And... never mind Edward, it's not exactly a secret how much i fancy* him, but Jacob Black! I adore this character! So lovable (but who of the good guys isn't lovable in this series?)!! His like a big adorable Teddy Bear (but Teddy Kang is much better XD!~)!!

I know, i'm retarded aren't i??



ps: "Fancy" is an understatement. Of those "big time" types.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e