Sunday, September 28, 2008

Me love 13 boys and when it rains.

You know what would be a good way to watch the SuShow DVD?

On a weekday (because i never really like weekends) with nothing else to do or worry about, raining heavily HeeChuls and Gambas... with me slumped on a comfy sofa with the fan running as the cool wind from the rain outside blew onto my face...
One hand patting fat HeeChul whose beside me, the other hand snacking on fruits - strawberries, cherries and green apple - and also strawberry cakes, ice-cream, cookies... all accompanied by a glass of bottomless cold green apple orange juice, my favourite.

Ah... bliss.
.
.
.
*slaps back to reality*

Ok, i guess the last few ones are rather difficult to accomplish, especially HeeChul's part... but nonetheless, it'll be best if when watching my SuShow DVD - when it arrives that is - it's raining!

It's strange that as much as i love the beach, i seriously love it when it rains! It makes my mood better and happier knowing that it's raining, *especially* if it's those super heavy type (drizzling? Poo, tak mau!)!! As if a storm is coming or something (but er, not a real storm, just very heavy rain)!

I guess it depends on where i am! If i'm on the beach then not preferable, but otherwise, if on a normal day at home, raining? BRING IT ON!!


Ok, busy now, got to start preparing for the "ceremony", in hopes it will rain (heavily) when my DVD comes!!
*starts praying altar for rain*

YEAH XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e