Saturday, September 13, 2008

Oh the biasness.

Hah, i got to watch DC (with no interruption) from my 9pm to 10.30pm slot today!
It's nice to be able to *fulfill* my DC-quota of the day, rofl!
.
.
.
Ok retarded.
I can't believe i'm actually 21 this year.
I know 5 year-olds who are even more mature than me, who are probably watching CNN while i'm watching DC. *snorts*

Anyways, just now while watching That's So Raven, i finally manage to catch Larry, played by David Henrie (of Wizards of Waverly Place), on the show! His voice hasn't break then, and his so different now! But of course, 3 years back, so no surprise!


Ok, i think i'm updating a bit too much these days. I guess i have a lot to say (and i still have a lot of pending posts as well) and i didn't want to sum it up into one entry... just because!

Before i end today's "entry-quota", watch this:

Oh the menyampahness of one boy!
The rest are fine; one can be a better girl than me, another looks normal with two shining from the rest!

I'm bias and loving it!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e