Saturday, September 13, 2008

Get me out of here.

I think it's funny how er... whoever whose behind it (because i never understand politics, government, etc and how it works)... chooses to detain someone who reports the news, rather than the person who allegedly spreads the racist remark.

Hmm...

Anyways...
I want to watch Gossip Girls!
I hate you Sam!! You got me hooked onto the show!!
.
.
.
Ok fine, i sendiri gatal go watch the trailer first, but still!!!
OMG so many drama, and expensive beautiful people XD!!

Ok i sound stupid, so good night!
With hopes i remember to set an alarm to remind myself to go to sleep early tonight!
Funny how i need an alarm to remind me to go to sleep, as opposed to using it to wake me up... because apparently, alarms can't wake me up anymore. So does phone calls, etc!

I constantly amaze myself!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e