Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Gossip revealed.

Yes, i'm currently watching Gossip Girl!

A BIG THANKS to Sam for the introduction, and my cousin bro's friend who is really nice, now i'm super addicted to the series!
Although i've finished all episodes broad casted, i find myself repeating the whole series again and again!

I was wondering if i was feeling "restless" throughout last weekend because i can't wait to watch the show? Because after Sam's introduction (i hate you and love you for getting me addicted! XD) to the show, i gatal go watch the trailer and was hooked onto the show! I couldn't wait to watch it!
But one thing leads to another, my original supplier (that's you dear!) wasn't free, and though i could've got it from my cousin bro's friend... he was busy on Sunday night, so i thought i will only get to watch it on Monday or so, but baby, the stars shine bright (in my house anyways)... my cousin bro's friend brought the show to me on Sunday night itself! YAY!! It was really nice of him (^^ )!

So yeah, hence begin the addiction which i gladly spread to dear A. You know what they say, always share good stuffs! Hehehe!
I can't wait for the next episode!


Against all odds, i love all the main characters! I can't choose really!
Well... except Vanessa, i find her annoying whichidon'tknowwhy. I hope it'll get better as the series progresses? Jenny is ok, but i'm only mentioning the five main characters i really like!

And yes! Not surprising...
I adore Dan, aka Scott Tucker XD!!!
His voice... *dies*

I love to hear him talk (even since before), and it's a good thing his character is so talkative! Especially the rambling part XD!
It's like he has a noncontagious cold... EDWARD (because Edward has replaced the word sexy)!!

And i love Chuck "Because i'm Chuck Bass"'s character!

Ok, i know he may *seem* like a "villain" at the beginning, but the more you watch... his character just grows on you! A and i adore him to bits!
And i like the way he is so... infatuated with Blair's character, it is just so sweet in a way!
Mind, i'm not exactly a fan of "bad boys" (Dan is a good example, i like good boys!), but there's just something Edward-ish (read: sexy) about Chuck which is just so attractive!
And his British!!... *dies*
Why couldn't they just make Chuck British so we get to hear his sexy voice accompanied by that sexy slang of his?

Such a sucker for voices, ehem...

And yes... Nate's really cute! Adorably cute! FLUFFY HAIR!!

I like it when he has the fluffy hair, it's so adorable!

Then of course, there's Blair's character who i really like too! Sure she *can* be bitchy, but you also can see the good caring side of her, and i especially like how protective she was of best friend Serena! Hehe, and her attraction for Chuck XD!
And i LOVE her clothes!! ESPECIALLY HER UNIFORMS!!

So fashionable!
It's a different one every time! I especially like the one which has a lacy fluffy collar (picture on left)! Classic ne!
Seriously i love their uniform! I have a great time just looking at all their uniforms! The guys uniform may be typically normal, but it still looks mighty fine ok!

Gosh, why can't Malaysia schools have uniforms like theirs? Especially guys!

Oh yes, we would die melted by the hot scorching sun of Malaysia, how can i ever forget that?
But with uniforms like theirs, it does make me wish that Malaysia is a four-season country... er... no, i prefer the heat much more than the cold to sacrifice it for uniforms which i will only wear for a few years... not forgetting my beach paradise... but you have to admit it's good eye-candy (whether on guys or girls)!!


BACK to Gossip Girl...
Serena is another one with very nice uniforms, albeit a more casual one as compared to Blair's lacy cuter ones!
Her character's interesting to watch! I love seeing her with Dan!

Seeing their uniforms kinda makes you (ok, maybe just me) wish you are in their shoes and studying in their school, ne? So pwetty!

GAH!!

I want their uniforms!
It would be nice if Malaysia schools allows us to design our own uniforms, right? Or at least, let us fashion-it-up or something, so it doesn't look so "ah-ma" (come on, our blue pinafores freaking Ah-Ma ok?) and so boring!

Ok lar, we shouldn't request for so much (especially when it's an impossible feat). At least change our uniform into something more pleasant for the eye right?
Maybe something simple like the one below; plain white shirt, dark-coloured skirt and a tie or ribbon, right?

... ok... wait... i take back what i've just said.

I'm selfish, and a bitch.
I have endured 11 years of education in a public school which forces me to don on really ugly uniforms for almost every school day of my life!
So if i had endured so, may all you ickle younglings who are succeeding me now in public schools (aka my juniors) also have to endure what *we* seniors had!

After all, learn from your seniors!
MAY YOUR UNIFORMS NEVER CHANGE FOR THE LIFETIME!!
*cue evil laugh*

You know you love me.
XOXO...
HAH, ENJOY YOUR TIME OF UGLY UNIFORMS NOW BAH (WHICH WE HAVE OUTGROWN BTW)!! Muahahahaha!!!
.
.
.
Ok, confirm kena Blair's bitchiness.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e