Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Horrible day.

First i was late. (ok, i'm not, but it makes it sound more *drama*)
Horrible people. Which totally ruin my mood.
Throw-ed tantrum and couldn't even breath properly for a few minutes.
Nevermind. It was ok after i calmed down, and also got strawberry parfait to make up for it!~

Then came the more horrible part at night:
I didn't get to watch my Disney Channel. But it's ok - repeats.

And i forgot about my bloody Japanese class, which means i'm not getting a cert now (bloody hell)... and i'm seriously damn pissed (about it) but nobody is available for me to kacau. Everyone too busy packing *hint hint*, hmph.
It doesn't seem a matter i should bother with, but i really am *damn pissed* (with myself and Mario - both the game and the Choi just because). It's like thinking someone is treating you to Fridays only to realize you're only going to a road-side mamak.

To make it worst, 6 lousy peeps *heavily emphasized* but who i loves loads are leaving tomorrow, and i don't even get to see them before they leave *pouts*.

If you guys don't update asap upon arrival (or worst, forget me), i swear i'm going to make a call to Reading, and get the giant squid to sit on you guys.

Muahahahahaha *evil laugh*!
.
.
.
But the most horribly worst of it all:
The boys are in Bangkok.
I've gotten past the "distance" stage... sorta... but what made it so horrible was...

... I don't know about anything it.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e