Saturday, September 27, 2008

HeeChul being manja again.

(This is a backdated post written on September 22nd, 2008)
---

I watched the "High School Musical: My School Rocks" Finals last night.
And boy, am i glad Team Philippines won the "High School Musical: My School Rocks" Finals!
They were the best in the whole show - no other competition - because they have creativity in their dance steps, very original, nice outfits (compared to some others which are just plain horror) and most of all they give out the "High School Musical" spirit!

The team which horrify me most was Team Taiwan, i mean... seriously... they are like half my age but they are "sexy dancing"!! Waving and all... just plain weird!! Hello, it's a "High School Musical" competition, not "The Next Lee HyoRi" competition!!
I mean... if it's Lee HyoRi then it's sexy and hot, but "little girls" doing it is just wrong and looks as if they are trying to hard with no originality. Plus the vibe they gave out is just totally contradicting to the "High School Musical" spirit (youth, cheerfulness, high school feeling), and they are constantly waving (their bodies) it's like it's the *only* step they know.
.
.
.
ANYWAYS...
I slept early last night, around 12.30am?
However, why can't i wake up early? And instead i slept till 12pm (= =")?

Was it because i slept late too often so it's becoming a habit? But at least, i wasn't tired when i wake up! Yeah, a day full of energy!!

Speaking of Her Royal Highness Princess Kim HeeChul...
I locked put her in my room for the night, and despite protests of wanting to go out (hungry), i pretended to sleep and so she gave up, and followed me to sleep too.
One thing i love about HeeChul, she won't hesitate to wake you up (if possible) in the morning, but if at night, and she see's that you are already sleeping, she'll stop the ruckus and wait for morning instead(because she knows you wouldn't wake up). Isn't it adorable?

Anyways, my radio is switched on to the radio station 988 every night, and long story cut short, i awoke in the middle of the night only to realize someone changed my radio channel the day before (because it wasn't the usual program i hear every morning), so i had to drag myself up (i think 6am or so?) to change the channel, that's when HeeChul got up too and was rubbing against my leg while i was changing the channel, so i let her out after. But after awhile she meowed outside my door to be let in, so i have to get up (again) to let her in, and whaddya know, she was super manja upon coming in!! I guess she was glad she gets to come in again after she went out, because usually i'll be sleeping like the dead to open the door again =P!

She jumped onto the spot next to my head, which means her head was only cms away from mine, and started purring so i pet her to her heart's contend. When she had enough, she walked to my feet and start rubbing her head against my feet. I wriggled them (my toes) to kacau her, and i think she likes it because nonstop purring. I don't know, maybe she likes my smelly feet?

However, because she was enjoying herself too much, rolling around on her back and all... she accidentally fell from the bed onto the floor XD!! I was too sleepy to know, but i heard the sound so i assumed it must be! Every time she sleeps too close the edge sure kena one, hahaha!
Then she jump back up my bed onto the spot next to my head again!! Manja-ing there letting me pet her as she purrs, then when she realize i'm actually too sleepy to pet her properly, so she walked back to her bed.
You see how spoilt she is, i half asleep also must entertain her... ehem...

But Kim HeeChul really is Kim HeeChul! You never know what's going on in her head! One minute she doesn't want you to be near her, the next she'll start manja-ing to you! Weird cat!

But nonetheless, Super Royal isn't she?
She's even more royal than me, and *i'm* the original Royal!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e