Monday, September 01, 2008

I dreamt of Lee Eon.

I don't know why, i just did.

I can't remember it clearly, since i had so many weird dreams last night... but if memory serves me right...

I just know that we were good friends, together with someone else... i know that he has already passed away at that time of the dream, but somehow, i can see where he is now.

He is at this place which was very sunshiny, very pure, and very beautiful... like a vast green land with some trees and the sun shining bright... a very peaceful place. He was wearing white, and he was very happy, he was smiling ever so brightly as he walks along the place.
I would like to describe my dream in a clearer detail, but words just fail me.

He didn't say anything, but from the look of his, it's like his trying to give us (me and that friend) a message... something like:
"Hey, don't worry about me anymore. I'm happy where i am now. Be happy."


Prior to this dream, last week or so i've written something for him actually, but i just never got round posting it because i just couldn't phrase everything correctly.

It's really weird how well, i'm not a fan of him honestly, his just an actor i'm rather fond of... but his passing has, somehow or rather, effected me indirectly. I guess because i still feel unbelievable that how can someone with so much talent, and on his way up, can just leave like that.

This tragic incident has also, indirectly, "taught" me a lot of things, and open my eyes to things i never see quite so clearly before.
I do hope my dream is not just a fiction of my clearly very wild imagination, but rather... someone meaningful and true.


To Lee Eon, hoping he is happy no matter where he is now.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e