Thursday, September 11, 2008

Rainy season.

I love this picture!

It gives you a mystical feel doesn't it? It even looks like a drawing (to me at least)!

This picture was taken while i was on my way to Centerpoint, and the rain and the wind was so strong, it made the road ahead looked misty! As if it was some scene out of a horror movie (you know those scene where the leads are on the way to a haunted house and there are loads of mist around?)!
I couldn't get a good snap of the "misty-feel" because the wiper kept interrupting, but when i switched off the wiper, rain water build up on the windscreen so it did not look exactly as what i see... close... but still not as pretty what i've seen!


I miss the rainy season so much! I love it when it rains, don't you?
It actually makes my mood better when i know it's raining outside (the heavier the better)! Though of course, if the rain spoils my plans then...

But either ways, i still love it most when its raining! I guess it has to do with the pitter-patter sound which i love listening to! And perhaps the occasional thunder... raining rocks!

That said... i'm really *always* contradicting myself aren't i? For someone who love the Summer and sunshine and beach so much...
I guess it depends where i am! I think as long as i'm not on the beach, i would welcome the rain any time, any day! It'll be even better if it's the whole day XD!
I just love the feeling of being in the house or mall when it rains... and even driving in the rain! It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling, just knowing that it's raining!

I know, i'm weird aren't i XD?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e