Friday, September 12, 2008

The menyampahness.

I take back what i say about JoKwon (of 2AM) in my previous post.

The more i watch the clip, i feel he a bit the menyampah, and that is saying something because he is a real GUY!! I don't feel so when i watch SNSD perform "Girl's Generation", nor did i feel so when i watched WG perform "So Hot"!!

The most extra saying something part is, i adore cute little boys and can never find them "menyampah" no matter how "act cute" they can be! They just make me go "awwww"!
But JoKwon has brink on to the level of menyampahness i have never. ever. seen. nor felt before, especially for a guy. I haven't even felt so for a girl ok? (ok, maybe i had but not so bad lar.)

So this is really saying something how a *guy*, more over a very suitable "little boy" candidate to my "nuna-ness", can make me feel like shoving him into the soil of Sam's prized garden.

Wow.


On the other hand...
I should have registered for the previous Summer Olympics, in the weight-lifting event!
I think i'll bag Malaysia's first gold medal if i had joined *proud sombong look you would want to slap*...
.
.
.
If only they allow shopping bags to replace the weights... guarantee i'll get the Gold Medal, RM1 million and RM5k every month for the rest of my life! WOOT!


Keeping in line with the Olympic stuffs...
I dream of Michael Phelps last night!
The adoration!!

SuWen would want to hear all about it, HAHAHA!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e