Friday, September 26, 2008

Of band names.

When i first know about "indie bands" from my brother, i actually thought it *meant* Indian bands you see... stupid, i know...
Anyways, i'm more of a mainstream person, but i do find Malaysian indie bands have super cute name!
Example, Meet Uncle Hussain, 7 Collar T-Shirt (something like that)... funny ne?

Actually, i find that generally, most bands have very cool name: Simple Plan (rocks!), Estranged, One Republic etc etc...

Wow, now if *I* form a band, i know what name to give them.
It would be: "HeeChul is a Fat Cat"!
I know, cute ne XD?

But honestly, this is not my first choice. My utmost favourite one, is this:
"HeeChul's Pink Butthole".
Cool band name yah XD!!

But the name is copied from The Princess Diaries (with the cat's name altered of course), unfortunately... so not very original. But then i like it a lot so... hehehe!
Hey, if i *do* form a band, maybe i'll get permission from Meg Cabot to use the name? I really like it, so adorable!

My Her Royal Highness deserves every ounce of royal treatment, attention and stardom she can get, which she *does* get all the time... and effortless... just by sleeping... which she is doing... now...
*awkward*
So anyways, yeah, i have a cool band name now!! YOOHOO!!!



ps: Ok, because i'm always so obsessed with MY HeeChul, i've always forgotten that she was named after the *REAL* HeeChul.
So unless you know MY HeeChul, if you first hear about my bands name... wouldn't you think otherwise?

Oh well, it's still a cool name yo!! YEAH XD!!!

pps: Oh yeah, if my band releases our debut album, *you know* what picture would be on the main cover XD!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e