Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Unleashing the kid in me.

I swear my age is going backwards.

Pearl attacking Laguna Redang... GAH!!!

It's like i have some deprived childhood or something, so i'm *reliving* it now. I think.

But knowing that i *do* have a childhood... i think i just didn't grow from there. Stunted growth i think... mentally of course.


My playlist; whether it's in my car, iPod, computer... it's usually playing Disney songs.

Moreover, my television is always switched onto the Disney Channel whenever i watch it.
I love the 9pm to 10.30pm slot especially *coughkidsshowcough*.
Do you know there's a "invisible house rule" that from 9pm to 10.30pm is my time? Just so i can watch Disney Channel's *coughkidsshowcough*?
Of course, unless if i forgot about it, or wasn't home at that time, or i failed in appealing to anyone who was watching to let me watch instead (in other words, tantrum failed).

And i adore Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents on Nickelodeon as well XD!

Retarded and extremely funny show!! Love this two cartoons to bits too!

And i'm not ashamed to admit as well, that every weekday at 12pm - if nothing else to watch - i'll watch Powerpuff Girls on Cartoon Network!!

Unless i get super bored, otherwise i'm not exactly bothered by reruns, which i've probably watched dozens of times!!

Yes, i know i'm weird and easily contended. Not forgetting retarded!
.
.
.
Gosh, come to think of it, most of my tee-vee times are spent watching cartoon channels!!
Like 50% of the time is spent on cartoon channels (Nick, Disney, CN...), while the other 50% is divided between HK dramas, CSI, etc...

Ok, confirm age going backwards. ROFL!!


And i realize i'm starting to talk a lot more to inanimate objects (apart from soft toys), especially my Angel!!
But then again, she might be a descendant of Herbie you see, so you never know! I'm waiting for the day she trust me enough to reveal herself to me *beams proudly*.

Mwehehehe *cue retarded laugh*!!

Ok, retard.

Oh, not forgetting i've been singing Disney songs (at the top of my lungs) every time i bath!
You should hear me singing "Mine mine mine" from Pocahontas (= =")... even i am laughing at myself!


And I LOVE THIS SONG!!
Thank you Amane for sending it to me! I LOVE THIS SONG XD!

I've been listening to it nonstop, you would've thought a musical is playing in my car or something XD!!

HAPPY SONG!!!
Me like (^^ )!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e