Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Breaking Dawn.

Just finished Breaking Dawn.
Same seat, same light-setting, same channel on (DC lar, what else?).
Bliss.

The title which represented Bella, which now i can also use it to express myself, since i've finished the book!
Hypothetically, it's like since i haven't finish the book, i was in the dark... but as soon as i finish it, twilight, and dawn breaks.

I love how i can always relate myself to stuffs! No matter how vague the connection.
(But it's a negative trait, not something to be admired nor attempted at all.)

I finish the book with a warm fuzzy feeling all over me!
It's been a while since i last felt so... the last one should be Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (which btw, i've read more than 100 times of all 7 books in the Potter saga combined together! I'm re-reading book 6 now XD!)!

I love all these fantasy books!
As much as i like chick-lits, fantasy books - which attracts me - rules like... totally! I love the fantasy and imagination world they bring me too, absolutely out-of-this-world (of course)!


I love the book! I actually felt so grateful that i started this book this year at this moment, when all the hype about it is has just started to pick up (in Malaysia anyways)... and the movie is just a few months away!

I also felt lucky because i started book 1 on August 20th, and book 4 was released on August 2nd! I don't even need to wait to begin with!

I love the characters to bits, i love how the author is so descriptive - though sometimes when you're in a hurry to want to know what happens next it can get quite annoying because you just want to get over with it but the description is just too long-winded - but i still love it! It really pushes your imagination!
I also adore the new fantasy stuffs she brought to light with this book, which gives you more opinions on how vampires can live, all the fantasy stuffs. Cool isn't it?

And i don't know if it's just me, but do you feel the connection between the book titles? So elemental, i like! I love all these elemental stuffs!
I especially love how it started with Twilight, and ended with Breaking Dawn! The title's are so connective aren't they?
(Because twilight is the time before sunrise, called dawn, and the time after sunset, called dusk. So after twilight it's dawn isn't it? - I love how i actually realize this all by myself XD!)

And because i especially love twilight hours and dawn (and sunrise!), i adore the connect-y-feely i feel with the book (here goes my "relatedness ability" again, weeee *sarcasm*!)!!
Honestly, if i can dig myself up - very willingly without tiredness etc - i would actually wake up every morning at twilight to wait for dawn and sunrise!
I love that morning feeling (especially if its by the beach)!!

Overall, words couldn't sum up all the feelings i felt for this book in general!
And the relatedness!! What is it you say? Shee, i'm not telling... yet XD!!

NYAH XD!~


ps: I'm re-reading book 1 XD!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e