Saturday, September 06, 2008

Apparently it's more than that.

I innocently thought it was just all that for my kiddish behaviour (of Disneys and cartoon).

But apparently there's more.
Proven at one innocent gathering at Sunway Pyramid, which ends up with midnight basketball at Kota Kemuning.

Sounds like a sypnosis for some horror movie or something.


Anyways, that very day i was like a little curious kid high on sugar. Never mind the annoying hyper tensions and jumpiness and squealiness. It's normal (for me anyways, when i'm high on sugar).

What irks me myself is my own questions to the world which never seem to end.

Why is it like this, why is it like that, why like that... why why why...

I remind myself of my nephew.
But at least his adorable when the questions don't get on your nerves!

My own questions annoys myself, so i can't imagine how much it must've annoyed everyone else!!

But i can't help it when i'm just naturally highly curious over everything which sparks my interest. And i'm busybody, rofl!

I guess the saying, curiosity kills the cat, is true, but in my case:
Curiosity kills everyone else but the cat, she lived on because she's curious why did everyone died in the end.
I love being random!~

Oh yah, never stop expecting the questions, i'm sure they'll never end XD!!

ps: And perhaps the annoyingness! WEEEEEE!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e