Sunday, September 21, 2008

Shark Week is a documentary about birds.

FINALLY!
I finished my KLPT (Korean Language Proficiency Test) exam today!
Long way to go, but at least, one part done!

I was a participant of The 14th Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK)!
Only ONE batch short from 13 (which was during April)!
That said, there were 13 of us (from our group), so either ways, still and only13!!

Heck... nobody remembered how *important* today is to me (= =")... nobody even remember what i'm doing today!! Not that it matters...
...
Ok, it matters, grr!!
But i'm just playing, i don't need the wishes when i've got the brains... woot!!

Ok JUST JOKING, seriously, because they simplify the exam so much (THANK GOD *tears of joy*!!)... i can actually do (the previous batch's) with my eyes closed - ok, i'm exaggerating (duh) - but honestly, as compared to me needing all 13 pair of eyes (and mine as well) for the same exam 5 years ago or so!
Then again, if my 13 can sit my exam for me, i would already be taking the advance one, muahahaha!

Anyways, ehem... no seriously, it's rather easy this time round, still difficult, but a whole lot better!! Am happy i'm not sitting for this 5 years ago... or worst... the first batch, the one 10 years ago, can actually send me straight to my coffin!! That is how difficult it used to be!

Everyone thought it was some not-important silly mumbo-jumbo "school given" exam (ok, maybe only a few person)... but it's a freaking important exam ok, at least, an important exam to test my proficiency in Korean...
...
Ok fine it's only important to me (= =")... again..


My favourite was the essay part *receives daggers from fellow classmates*... though i almost fail it actually because i don't understand the question... luckily i stick to my "die-die-lar" guts and just tembak, and luckily it was correct!
I like it a lot because i get to mention Super Junior and the ocean inside, muahahahahahaa!

And typically me... i had a nightmare the night before.
First i dream i couldn't wake up, and we had to rush there and i got dozens of missed calls from my classmates!
Then when i finally officially wake up (mom woke me up), i don't know why i wake up this early for at least a few seconds till i remember.
This always happens to me when i wake up early, so its actually a bad start to the morning feeling all haughty and annoyed and all...


Oh, and guess what, our exam was from 9.30am till 12.30am, but i skipped and came home at 12.30pm.
No kidding, see the banner.

Do you seriously expect us to stay that long? Er... no thanks.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e