Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I miss her.

I miss her so much.

Honestly, it still feels so "fake", like it's just a dream, and i'll get to see her again when i wake up. I've told myself countless times that this is real, it's not a dream nor a vision, but somehow i just can't cope with reality.
Part of my mind has acknowledged that it has happened, but there is another part which is happy to lie to myself that it's all just a very bad dream.

There's just so many things i want to write about her, but it just doesn't come to mind when i wanted it to, but rather, they are slowly coming at me when i least expected it.

Though, i promised i won't be sad, and i will do so. It's difficult, like really difficult... but gradually... and i'll do my best!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e