Thursday, October 02, 2008

Earth Harmony - World Needs Love

I love this song!

Earth Harmony - consisting of w-inds., FLAME and Folder 5.
Just where did Folder 5 fit in with the "Earth Harmony" part, i do not know. Then again, they only sang during the chorus (with no solo lines, unfortunately), so i guess it's ok.
(If not because i am superly Keita (And Kyohei) biased, i would be grumbling why did the girls get little to no part in the song. It's like they are in just to fulfill the "hey look we're not chauvinist" quota. Then again, both boybands are a lot more popular than Folder 5 at the moment.)

It's a pity Lead hasn't debut then, otherwise it'll be a much more appropriate "Earth Harmony", won't it?


Anyways, yes, i love this song!
Gosh, i miss my "younger" Keita!!
I simply adore him during his "teen-boy" phase when he is still that silly-looking, lanky, pretty boy stage. Oh why did you ever go into the phase of buffing up. You end up fat, then so thin it my heart breaks every time i see you now.
Ok, ignore what i just said. Personal fan-to-idol kind of thing.
But i still effing adore Tachibana Keita of w-inds.!! It doesn't matter if i rarely mention him nowadays till a lot of people (who knows me personally) doesn't know i'm a w-inds. fan! It's what inside that matters, and my heart still leaps every time i see him!
Weird, i know, then again i'm a fangirl so it's justified!!

And Kyohei. Oh why did you ever leave FLAME you perverted kid (no kidding, he is freakingishly perverted (in a cute way) you'll be surprise). I miss seeing you perform in the group (for someone so short he freakingishly contains a lot of energy)! His very bouncy and active in performance from my observation! And his voice!! WOOT (But Keita's the best!!)!!

Check out this live performance of Earth Harmony! Super good, especially my 3 boys! And they are in WHITE!! AND KEITA!!! KYOHEI!!!
*fangirls*

Oh why did i lose the music file to this song??
*cries*
It's such a beautiful song!!

KEITA XD!!!

So bias and loving it!!


---
Edit: This is so weird. I have this feeling that i actually *own* this single... but i can't find it. And it's unlike me to throw my CDs around. So... do i have this single or not? I was very sure i have it though... ugh...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e