Tuesday, September 26, 2006

As much as i love my current "occupation"...

Which is as a "measuring-floor-minister" (A saying in chinese lar you bananas!~)...

I. AM. BORED. OUT. OF. MY. HEAD!

Sort-of, hehe! More like bored out of my mind!

I don't know what to do lar! BORING! SO BORING o(@@)o!~

And DongWan-oppa has again, refused to bring me to work withhim.

"You'll either attract all the attention from me," he says.

"Or, people might get jealous and steal you away from me," he continues.

"Or, you might bring home more "little-boys"..." he concluded his main "reason".

Saying that, he showed me how i had "barged-in" RyeoWook, KyuHyun and ChangMin... ehem...

"Oppa! My little-boy MinMin came in before you lar!" i protested.

DongWan-oppa paused and thinked for a moment.

"Ok, but you still brought home RyeoWook, KiBum and KyuHyun without my permission!"

...

Great, now you brought in KiBum as well o(=v=")o...

At least no complains on my Won-ny o(=ω=")o!~ Ehehe!~ And no mentions on KangIn too! Eheeeeeeeeeeeeee!~

But still...

BORED BORED BORED!

As much as i'm feeling really lazy now to go back to college, and how i love my current "occupation"...

I can't wait till class starts.

Seriously, its just so bored now o(=o=")o...

But wait till class starts, and i'll start complaining that i need holidays etc o(=.=")o...

How come i can't have classes when i want it, then holidays also when i want it?

Yeah, i would need to be the QUEEN OF THE FREAKING UNIVERSE, like Amanda, if i really wanted so.

But even she herself, QUEEN OF THE FREAKING UNIVERSE, can't do so, so yeah, lets just rest that thought o(=v=")o...

But its good to dream yah =D!~ Nyao!~

ARGH! BORED BORED BORED!


Watching the Mnet StarWatch showing Shinhwa-oppas in Singapore now, and hehehe, Eric-oppa wore a SUIT while rehearsing! Due to the fact he had to go for rehearsal the minute he arrived in Singapore, but... ITS JUST SO FUNNY XD!~

Imagine a botak-dude wearing a white shirt and formal-looking-pants and then, dancing XD!~

FUNNY!!!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... haha?

Erm... i guess its not that funny nyan o(=v=")O?

...

I better go find something to do before i go crazy o(=.=")o...

And like, really serious, SOMETHING WORTHY TO DO!

Like cleaning my room!

...

Lazy lar, don't want... next time only clean room again lar, hehe =P!

...

I go clean the toilet lar o(=v=")o...

...

ARGH!!! BUT STILL BORED!!!

*looks around*

*sees SiWon reading a book really good-lookingly at a distance*

*lowers body, aims at him like a lion about to attack his pray*

*JUMP!*

NYAO ROAR! ATTACK XD!~~

*jump onto SiWon, and hangs onto him*

NYAO XD!~

...

I'm seriously bored out of my mind nyan o(=.=")o...

Better go play Simba with SiWon first, nyao o(^ω~)o!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e