Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Sapphire blue!

My harddisk's space are running out...

But i can't help but to continue watching SuJu's performance!

I forced my kimchi cat to watch one of their performance with me that day!

It was their "GoodbyeSpecial" on MBC's MusicCore! As they would not be MC-ing for that program anymore! They were performing the song "U"!


...


You can seriously tell that he doesn't really like SuJu o(=o=")O...

His still the same TVXQ! freak!

But hah, their First DVD is still with me =)! kimchi cat hasn't manage to take it from me yet!

Better luck next time!

Smart me! HAH!

*dances*


BTW, while watching the same performance i forced kimchi cat to watch with me...

I noticed something!

KiBumBabyBumBum (Yeap, thats his new "nick" from me o(^^;)o!) did not appear throughout the performance!

But he appeared ONLY for his solo part (The rapping part!)!

Then he dissappeared again!

They were singing live that day, and smart BumBum, even though he wasn't performing throughout the whole performance but just his rapping part, he didn't even dance his own famous solo part of the song "U"!

He just came out, smile his "killing smile", raps, then returns to backstage...

Thus, saves his "energy" and he was able to give out a very good performance!

Kudos BumBum =3!~

But RyeoWook-baby was singing halfway and his voice broked =(...

But i laughed o(=v=")o... mean "one-day-older-nuna-me"... hehe...

I've always enjoyed watching their live singing performance! Because from there we can know how they are at that moment, and if they had improved anot!

We have to understand them that when they sang live, not necessarily it would be purr-fect all the time! Especially if its a fast song!

Nyat, i'm getting all protective over them adee! So i better stop before i can't stop blabbering!

Conclusion, anyone who dare say a word against them infront of me, the toilet bowl would finally have the most sickening thing it'd ever flushed in its whole life as a toilet bowl!

Trust me.

*dances again*


Remember i went to Dad's company's annual dinner last week?

And brought home a bunch of beautiful colourful helium-filled-balloons from the dinner?

It was all tied into a bunch!

Then, when i brought it into my room, i cut loose the part which binds the balloons together!

And weeeeeeee~ all the balloons flew around my room and flooded my ceiling!


Beautiful!


But of course, the next day around 8-9am, all balloons fell to the ground adee =(!

But i noticed something else...

Some are still floating proudly!

And among them, four special balloons with one very special colour!

The Sapphire Blues!


Still floating up there magnificiently =)!

And do you know?

Sapphire Blue are actually...


NYAN X3!~


After finish taking pic till i'm satisfied, i went back to sleep o(^^;)o...

And when i finally woke up officially, all balloons had already fell to the ground =(...


Beautiful colourful balloons colours my floor!

However, admist the fallen ones, the Sapphire Blues were still "flying strong" =D!~

In fact, they were floating the highest among all other fallen ones!



WOW o(* v *)o!~


I tried to force three of the balloons to form the shape of Mickey Mouse's head, because they were floating at the purrfect height!

However, it was easier said than done o(=v=")o...

So i gave up and left it alone, when after awhile, i noticed again...

It became MickeyMouse itself =D!~


Please don't mind the "Micky" instead of "Mickey" o(^^;)o... ever since i know that Micky Park YuCheon, i've always accidentally written "Mickey" as "Micky", sumimasen o(=v=")o...


Some other random pics of the balloons i took...


NYAN X3!!!~





Mweeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee X3!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e