Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I miss them...

Badly...

All of them...

How i wish i could turn back time and experience it all again!

Maybe make some ammendments to some stuffs i regretted not doing and all?

Nah, being able to turn back time and experience it again is enough! I'll be grateful for even just that!

Hehe, the remote control in the movie "Click" would definately come in handy now =P!


Time passes so fast!

One minute i was stalking SuJu and watching TVfXQ! concert!

The next i'm in Singapore, waiting for Shinhwa, then watching their concert.


Shinhwa. TVfXQ!. Super Junior.

Also w-inds.. FLAME. Lead.

Not forgetting there's more artists.

Hahaha.

I shall NEVER diss any other artist in the future.

Everytime after i diss them, in the end i'll end up "madly-in-love" with them.

Yes, i'll admit that before i knew w-inds., i was dissing them on how my JinJin is better.

Which, after coming back from Japan, i fell into Keita's arms.

And was still madly in love ever since.


Shinhwa, TVfXQ! and Super Junior.

Before i liked them this year, the previous years when i knew them i actually "dissed" them as well o(=v=")o...

Not forgetting that i actually dissed K-pop in general too o(^^;)o... not knowing i would be madly in love with K-pop songs now, hehe!

The diss was not exactly insult ler, i'll just personally feel that they are not good and all.

Whatddya know, look where i am now!

Mad about them, mad about K-pop, speak halfway can suddenly blurt out Korean words, etc!

To the extend i CANNOT stand anyone talking bad about them!

Especially about Shinhwa.

Especially my DongWan-oppa!

Not a WORD against them!

Because upon hearing anything bad said by someone, especially a non-fan, will make me boil up, and feel like thrushing the idiots face into the toilet bowl (Flush included!).

I don't know why, its just me to feel all protective over my idols.

Especially more "veteran" ones, and those i especially respect!

Not forgetting Smellye, but due to the fact that his much "well-known" in Malaysia, i've to endure criticism about him from EVERYONE.

Even my family members who knew i loved and supported him alot.

What to do, i just have to take it all in and bear with it, even if it invovles me burning mad later.

There's nothing much i could do, because his report is everywhere in Malaysia, and even non-fans can be "abit" the understanding and know about him and all.

I could only fight back, or bear with it.


But no, not with Shinhwa, i find.

I shall not let anyone say a word about Shinhwa in front of me.

Saying which, i have no guarantee whether you'll see the daylights of the very day or next day.

I'm serious.

Even family members.

It may had just been a good 8 months i started supported them, and they were a good 8 years adee!

But i felt as if i've supported them for ages!


I miss them so much!

Especially Shinhwa-oppas, because they are just so loving to their fans! Maybe thats why i miss them more, ehe!

You can feel that they seriously love their fans, especially the members of their fanclub, ShinhwaChangjo!

They had supported them without complains for the past 8 years, so of course oppas love them as much! And no, strictly no jealousy there for me =)! Because i understand the chemistry between them.

They were just such a good fanclub, no other fanclubs could beat them!

FIGHTING!~


I'm going to miss my dorky owner DongWan-oppa so much.

I didn't knew i actually love him so much!

Till the extend the minute i saw him appearing in front of me during the concert, i immediately BURST into tears.

I never knew i was capable of such emotions!

I seriously cried, but not wanting anyone to see it, i quickly told myself to stop, and wipe off my tears.

Damn want to "jaga-face" o(=v=")o... but otherwise i would probably never stop?


Moreover i was so "not-in-the-mood" and had no "feel" about the concert, before the concert due to the long hour wait.

But seriously, the minute i saw DongWan-oppa appearing in the concert, even though its not the first time i saw him, i cried.

I never knew i would cry when i saw him!

Even during TVfXQ! concert, i felt that i would cry when i see them.

But i did not.

But for DongWan, who i thought i would not cry upon seeing him, but i end up crying.

And my feelings for DongWan-oppa is not those "lovey-dovey" type (I have SiWon for that *blush and glomps SiWon*!~)!

But rather, i just felt a close connection with him!

Purely oppa and dongsaeng!~

Or if you would, owner and cat o(=v=")o... hehehe...

Oppa saranghae!~

Surprisingly where emotions can bring you right?

And come to think of it, it all started with an advertistment on OU's tee-vee, then the Banana song, and the clip which DongWan-oppa hugged a cat name kimchi.

Yes, that's where my "new-nickname" came from!

I'm DongWan-oppa's little kimchi! Annyoung!~


I find that i seriously have a thing for "dorks"!

When i watched the famous TVfXQ! video where they were lip-syncing the song Hug, i fell for them unknowningly!

They were such dorks!

My LittleBoyMinMin yah!~

Which then Micky YuCheon came because of, what do you know, due to his dorkiness as well!

Same goes for Super Junior!

At first i liked their song Miracle!

Then i watched more of their variety programs.

And which after i fell madly for them, due to their dorkiness in the programs!

Seriously, THEY. ARE. JUST. SO. DORKY!

And not forgetting FTTS (Brian and his dorkiness + sexy voice!) and LUG as well!

LUG is a new group which i got addicted to their song (GREAT singers btw!)! And they are so dorky + good singers i think i'm starting to support them!

And finally, Shinhwa-oppas!

Who would've known after watching the BananaSong clip, i would fell for HyeSung-oppa and his voice (Plus dorkiness while singing the BananaSong!).

Which then Auntie introduced to me to MORE of Shinhwa.

Which then i met my owner DongWan-oppa.

Met his dorkiness.

And REALLY love DongWan-oppa eversince =D!~

I seriously STILL cannot believe i had actually dissed them while watching them perform at the 2004 MTV Awards show o(=v=")o...

But oh well, no point dwelling on the past =P!

Oppa dul saranghae!~


Nyan, FIGHTING o(^-^)O!~


BTW, i'm really grateful that even though it has not even been a year that i've supported them,

But i've seen all of them in real life adee!

TVfXQ!, SuJu, Shinhwa-oppas, and of course LUG!

Wow!

Left FTTS on the list hehe, but i'm not complaining!

And come to think of it, what about my w-inds.?

Lets just hope the fairytale will come true for the Princess to meet her Prince next year!

Well, that... is another story =).


Though, life is back to normal now i guess. After the TVfXQ! concert, SuJu attack and Shinhwa concert!

Until next year that is =P!

More attack!

FIGHTING!~

*dances the little kimchi dance*

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e