Sunday, September 03, 2006

Dancing out on the edge!

Went for dad's company dinner just now!
BORED BORED BORED!
*dances*

Actually not that bad too ler, considering the fact that Howie (Edmund's youngest brother!)'s really TOO CUTE (Smiling all the time, even when his in a bad mood X3!~), and i get to take a bunch of helium-filled balloons home =D!~
Its not going to last till tomorrow of course, but oh well, the fun is now right =D?
...
I feel so like a little kid o(^^;)o...
Although majority of the others who took the balloons home are older adults, but technically, some of the little girls didn't even really care about the balloons...
But "big girl" me did o(^^;)o...
Oh well, who cares =D!~ I like it, and i shall enjoy it!
*dances balloon dance?*


I was listening to DancingOut throughout the journey there to Putrajaya, and even watched the DancingOut MV there during dinner at Putrajaya Shangri-la, and on the way back from Putrajaya also kept on listening to DancingOut!
And to think of it, i actually AVOIDED listening to that song and watching the MV like, a few weeks ago! Now i'm like addicted!
Strange things "love" can do to you nyan o(^-^)O!~

And Thank God i didn't drove my car there!
Otherwise i was afraid i would've drove to the spots at Cyberjaya/ Putrajaya (Sorry, never knew the differences =P!) where SuJu had taken their MV and probably start smelling the air there or acting out the MV myself or something!
I MISS THEM O(>.<)O!!!
But luckily i didn't, no transport anyways, haih...
*dances DancingOut with BabySimba*


I feel real bad too...
I miss SuJu so much now that i'm neglecting owner DongWan-oppa!
*hugs PrinceDongWan-oppa*
Wait kimchi yah oppa!~ I'll be back! Can i bring RyeoWook and KiBum home too, PLEASE?
Luckily Smellye's new album will be out soon! I kept on hearing his beautiful new song on the radio, otherwise he would've felt neglected again (And the cardboard display will keep on falling on me when i close the door!) like the last half year!
Sorry Smellye *muaks*!~
Can't wait for Smellye's new album!~ WEEEEEEE!~
And yes, as much as i've always waited like mad last time for every new song to be broadcasted and all, i've decided for now that i'll just wait for the album to be released, and listen to all the nice songs myself on go, nice and slow and relaxing =)!
No need "go crazy" for not being able to listen to the song anymore ler o(^^;)o... hehehe...
*dances to QianLiZhiWai*


Argh, enough for now, i need to go get some sleep!
Because apart from the fact that my brain is not working well now due to lack of sleep, i've forgotten everything else i've wanted to blog about adee, hehehe o(^^;)o...
So before this posts ends with total confusion or blabberings and all, i better stop, go kiss my son, my oppas and my dongsaengs goodnight, then go have a good night sleep =)!

GOOD NIGHT!
ANNYOUNG *dances little kimchi dance*!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e