Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Nyao?

I typed a VERY BLOODY GOOD Blog entry just now, spent around an hour or less for it, manage to upload pics too =)!

Just when i thought i LOVE my internet connection!

I was about to publish my entry when it couldn't, so i copy the whole entry and refresh the page.
The page came back "nice-and-empty"... but when i *thought* i could paste the stuffs i copied earlier...

IT. WOULDN'T. PASTE.

Which means... everything i've done just now = WASTED!

ARGH!
Damn saddening o(T-T)o!

I was thinking of doing it tomorrow, but the connection is "better" now, so just do it nya lar o(=.=")o...

Hope it'll be as "good-quality" as of just now! ARGH!

---

Remember i went to Singapore early this month?

Apart from getting my beloved w-inds. VACANZA photobook from Wenny-unnie (Thank you unnie!~), she also gave me something else!

A HUGE SUJU POSTER XD!~

Its just SO NICE! Old pic, everybody has a different hairstyle now + no BabyKyuHyun, but... STILL SO NICE XD!~

Everybody smiling happily at me =D!~

Nyan!~

I really love it X3!~

Its just too good not to put it up! 12 handsome good-looking CUTE guys smiling happily looking back at you! YAH XD!~

Its SO BIG that the only place i can put it is on my toilet door!
So i removed my TVfXQ! poster + bromide, and SuJu bromide, to make way for this beautiful poster!

BUT...

Its SERIOUSLY a "bad-idea" o(=.=")O...

Because, well, i usually lock my room door, so i won't lock my toilet door when i use it!

My toilet door opens to the inside, SO, you can see whatever that was pasted on the toilet door CLEARLY when you're in the toilet!

Get the picture?

Didn't take a pic of it, so use your imagination!

... but incase you can't, i've drawn a rough pic of it =D!~

Seen from above!
POSTER CLEARLY VISIBLE FROM ANYPART OF THE TOILET (Except behind the door...)!
The pink parts are the doors btw!

ITS LIKE THEY ARE LOOKING BACK AT ME WHEN I'M USING THE TOILET o(>.<)O!

I had to take a few days to get use to it, that i actually shut my toilet door when i'm using o(=v=")o...



Ehehe...

~~

This part is for Auntie =)!~
Poor Auntie was bombarded with LOADS OF HOMEWORK everyday! So good kimchi cat me did this specially for her =D!~
FIGHTING AUNTIE!~
CAT'S PAW waiting for you =D!~
Mwehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!~
You don't put Eric's CHUT as your company name can adee o(=.=")o...

Anyways...

My hubby MinBong and Auntie's son Eric was admiring My darling son HyunWoo the other day!~
Being the proud dad MinBong is, he was happily complimenting how cute our son was =)!~

Of course, MY SON too mar =D!~


I was thinking of having a BBQ-party soon!
As "mooncake-festival" celebration + my class starting soon (Return to civilization for kimchi me o(=.=")o...)!
BYEBYE to "measuring-floor-minister-job" and HELLO to class + reality + assignments for me next next Mon o(T-T)o...

So anyways, DongWan-oppa was helping me count the number of people who will be at the party!

Ish, DongWan-oppa PURPOSELY missed out SuJu and my LittleBoyChangMin, and had really forgotten about Brian-oppa o(=v=")o...

Just as DongWan-oppa was happily thinking about "BBQ-kimchi"... ehem...

Eric-oppa rememebered something!
Hmm, is he finally willing to count DongHae-oppa in as well?

Erm...

I guess not...
But thanks for reminding about PuPu, oppa! I almost forgot!~
YEAH!~ BBQ-PUPU XD!~

I. AM. NOT. DONGHAE-OPPA!
Just reminding SOMEONE something... !@#$%^&*...

JunJin-oppa then gave us some ideas on different recipes to make PuPu!

How about "Steam-PuPu"? "PuPu-with-Cheese"?
Thanks for the ideas JunJin-oppa =D!~ Always BBQ can get quite boring actually, ehe~, although always delicious =D!~

Oh, and did you know?
Shinhwa-oppas was the spokesperson or something for this read-book-thingy, some event to encourage people to read more in Korea!
Eric-oppa happily shares with us the fact that...

ps: The fine-prints there reads "A best-seller by kimchi"!
My very own book =D!~

And double-Oh, we forgot to invite HyeSung-oppa!
Crab taste VERY GOOD BBQ-ed =D!~

...
Lets just BBQ the CRAB and the BEAR together lar o(=v=")o...
DOUBLE YUM =9!~

But then, someone appeared which gave the CRAB and the BEAR an idea...

Andy-oppa, as a VERY experienced cat in this matter, i strongly and seriously advise you... to RUN! RUN AWAY AS FAR AND AS FAST AS YOU CAN!
Run Andy-oppa, RUN!!!
Please don't hesitate to call me should you need my help! As i am REALLY "too-experienced" in this matter... seeing that DongWan-oppa is my owner... ehem...
FIGHTING ANDY-OPPA!!!

~~

This was a little "over-due", but better late than never =D?
...
Ok, anyways, remember my Shinhwa 8jib?

That kimchi cat... first take my TVfXQ! FIRST DVD away, now my Shinhwa 8jib!
Luckily he don't like SuJu, otherwise my SuJu stuffs mar all he take?
... not that i have any yet *emos*...
Anyways, better hide that CD properly! ARGH!

My panda pan-chan got jealous that kimchi me and that kimchi cat pays too much attention to the CD, so he appears and...

But LUCKILY, pan-chan just have a BIG MOUTH, and is seriously "ALL-TALK-NO-RESULT" one =D!~
Nyan!~ Mweheheheheheheheheeeee!~

~~

I bought this board from Ikea some time ago!
Now that my room is 80% tidied and cleaned, i can happily decorate the board with beautiful pics and place it beautifully at my study table opposite my bed =D!~

But shee, don't let my son see this! I forgot to put his pic there o(=v=")o...
And so do noguri KangIn-oppa! But at least, there is a "reserved-place" for KangIn-oppa...

Anyways HyunWoo-yah, appa and omma love you ok o(*v*)o!~
*big hugs and kisses*
Be a good boy and grow up to be:
- Hot and sexy, complete with WAVE, like your MinWoo-appa
- Smile as cute as your DongWan-ahjusshi...
- Sing as good as your HyeSung-ahjusshi...
- Be as tall as your JunJin-ahjusshi...
- Rap as good Eric-ahjusshi and Andy-ahjusshi...
- Be as handsome as your SiWon-ahjusshi...
- Dance as purr-fect as your appa as well...
- Be a purr-fect gentleman like your SiWon-ahjusshi and KiBum-ahjusshi too...
- Don't be afraid to be as scary as KangIn-oppa when needed...
- Have a cute-purr-fect voice like your RyeoWook-ahjusshi...
- Hang on, just be as filial as JunJin-ahjusshi, but be as tall as ChangMin-ahjusshi yah =D!~
- Be as CUTE as Brian-appa, but DON'T learn the "stare-glare" from Brian-appa... and MinBong-appa as well yah!~
- Don't NG too much when acting like your KyuHyun-ahjusshi yah!~ But always be the innocent little angel you always are like him =)!
And not forgetting...
- Always love your YoungJi-omma =)!
...
I really miss the ShootDori kids o(ToT)o...

NYAN!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e