Thursday, September 28, 2006

IDIOTIC!!!

This idiotic alarm guy came by to collect a cheque from my dad, but it wasn't ready yet because dad didn't know about it.

So anyways, i was explaining it to him that my older bro NakamuraShunsunke just passed the bill to my dad, but he didn't say anything else about the cheque, so my dad didn't know, thus, the cheque wasn't ready and told him (The idiot) to come get it another day.

Below was the conversation:
"I'm really sorry, but my bro just passed the bill to my dad and he didn't say anything else, so my dad didn't know (yada yada, continues explanation), can i either send it to your company this afternoon, or if you could come collect it again tomorrow morning?"
"Huh? I passed the bill to your brother wor, yada yada..."
Shit, he talked damn alot, i didn't remember the exact conversation, but i KNOW i explained the same thing about "my-bro-passed-the-bill-to-my-dad-but-didn't-say-anything-else" part a couple of times o(=.=")o... its like he don't understand the words i said...
"Oh i see, i passed the bill to your brother, the younger one..."

SHIT! WHAT YOUNGER ONE?

I AM the YOUNGEST ONE!

"You mean my older brother?"
"No no, the other one, the younger one..."
"His my older brother..."
"No no, the younger one, the youngest one..."

Immediately i went o(=.=*)o, but i remained calm, MANNERS... i'm not as rude as he is... to simply stereotype as if he knows who is younger and older... hish...
IDIOTICITY!
YOU *think* you *know* my family tree better meh? I'm a member of my family, SO OF COURSE I KNOW WHOSE OLDER AND YOUNGER!!!

"Erm... i AM the youngest one..." i said.
"Oh? Oh, *YOU'RE* the youngest one ah? I thought his the youngest..."

... calm down kimchi, don't simply take out your baseball bat ok?

Then after that we arranged the time for him to get his ass back here come collect the cheque, then just as we were about to leave, he said:

"Just now i tried calling your younger brother, i mean *YOUR* older brother..."

ITS AS IF HE SEEMS TO BE ENJOYING IT!
MOCKING ME WITH THE FACT THAT I LOOKED OLDER THAN MY OLDER BROTHER OF TWO-YEARS!

ARGH!

CURSES!!

Seriously, i finally understand Kaijie's feelings, and all other younger sibling's feelings in the world when they are "thought-to-be-older-than-their-older-sibling-when-they-are-not"! HISH!

I never want to see that idiot man again! Will make me feel like throwing him to Niagra Falls or whatsoever!
Hish!


I told my dad about it, and he laughed (As expected o(=.=")o...)...
He say i'm fat, and i looked more mature, so thats why i looked older than that Nakamura lar...

BUT STILL!
ARGH!!!

But ehe, at least now i can have "more-reasons" to bully my older-brother-by-two-years =D!~

Not that i *need* any reason to bully him, i ALWAYS bully him, so actually, its "ok" if anyone mistakens him for the younger one, ehehe!~

I looked like the older sister because of the constant "bullying" anyway =D!~

But i just specifically hate that idiot because he seems to enjoy mocking me that i look "OLD"! IDIOT!


But actually, honestly lor, i would've prefered to be the *older sibling*, and people thinking my younger one looked *older*!

Because seriously, then i would've gotten "legal license" to bully my younger sibling =D!

My license to bully my older brother now is sort-of "illegal", in the sense its supposed to be the other way around, but WHATEVER, i'm enjoying it =D!~

So yeah, whatever lar... haish... i'll always bully him =P!

Good thing is his older and more "cincai" type! So he'll usually gives in and let me bully him =D!~ Including let me choose everything i want also! Mwehehehehehehehehe!~
Nyan!~

But oh boy, if i tell him that when he comes back home later, he is SO going to have a field-day o(=.=")o...

Should i tell him or not? Hmm...

~~

Watched the latest episode of LoveLetter just now!

BRIAN. JOO. MIN. KYU. is SO going to get it when he comes back later!

He bullied my BabyDongSaeng KiBum just now!

Always "aim" at him when playing the "knocking-game"! Until BabyBum suddenly cannot find anymore english words starting with "H" and had to lose TWICE!

SOMEMORE BRIAN HIT HIS HEAD TWICE AS WELL o(>.<)O!

Don't so "show-off" you are born and grew up in America lar Brian Joo! My Bummie only there for 3 years ok, and his so much younger than you!

HAISH!

*takes out baseball bat while sayang-sayang my poor little Bummie*


ps: Its good to be my dongsaeng, i can grow "extra-protective" over them! Eheeeeeeeee!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e