Friday, September 22, 2006

REGISTERED =D!

No, its not about about my marriage with Brian nor MinBong!

And yes, my son HyunWoo has been legally registered to get his birth cert!

And double the yes, PrinceDongWan-oppa has registered me (For fear the pound might have a reason to catch me, in any case i wander out of DongWan-oppa's watchful sight!)!

And YES YES YES, i HAVE registered RyeoWook, KyuHyun and ChangMin (Despite DongWan-oppa's warning of "no-bringing-anymore-home-without-his-permission"!)!

Not those lar XD!

I've finally registered for class lar =D!~

But...

Its back to class and studying next month o(T-T)o...

As much as i feel that its necessary for me to go back to class (Otherwise its stay home get fatter *AND* be a social retard... ehem...)...

But...

LAZY LAR!!!

I want to stay home to play with my son, take care of RyeoWook they all and sleep on the three guys' muscular chest all day nya o(T-T)o...

But...

Oh well, a CAT's kimchi's gotto do, what a kimchi's gotto do =3!~

...

LETS GO BITE SIWON =D ♪!~

...

Erm, i mean, lets go to school lar o(^^;)o...

FIGHTING!

Just do it =D!~

NYAO!~


ps: This reminds me of Bi's drama, "SangDoo-yah, lets go to school!" or "상두야 학교가자"!

Just that mine shall be:

"kimchi-yah, lets go to school!" or "김치야 학교가자" =D!~

...

Yikes, scary o(0_0)O!

*clings self to DongWan-oppa's arms, and refuses to budge until class starts...*

I need to spend more time with my oppas, my son and my dongsaengs before the "cruelty-of-going-to-class" seperates us o(ToT)o!~

kimchi loves you all!~ Nyan X3!~


---

This is for Auntie!

Who is one of the CRAZY FEMALE CELEBRITRIES (Don't you deny it!) i think are pretty =D!~

But ehem, anyways!~

The presence of this "SOMEONE" and her "NOSE", is really making me "grow-fur"!
**Professor kimchi's explanation: "Grow-fur" is a type of saying in Chinese! Not that kimchi can "grow-fur" anymore, seeing that she IS already furry =3!~ Furry kimchi!~ Nyao!~**

And not only me, to Auntie as well!

She even make Auntie MAD!

Unforgivable o(=.=*)o!

And being the good kimchi cat i am =D (And to prevent Eric-oppa from threatening to bite my DongWan-oppa because Auntie is mad, so he got mad as well!), mweheeeeeeee!~

Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha!~
*hears Auntie laughing louder and happier than self*
Hehehe =P!

Btw, i'm seriously over-using that picture of the BBQ-pit o(=.=")o...

What do SHE, aka PSY, have to say about this?

Cheh, as if i like you (And your nose!)!

NYET *sticks out tongue at her*
!~

And what has the LEAD MAIN MALE CHARACTER got to say about this?

"The-THUMB" says it all =D!~

Nyao
, his complimenting the cat too =D!~

"GOOD
kimchi cat," praised Eric-oppa!

Of course, kimchi cat me RULES, I CAN rule, and I'm Royal Cat yo!~ NYAO ♪!~

...

Ok, better get to sleep now o(=v=")o... so bo-liao again!~

Tra-la!~


p/s: The first picture above was photoshopped all for the sake of fun!

If it offended any PSY fans (Are there even any?), i sincerely apologize for my doing, i'll take it down, but lets face it...

This is MY Blog.

And i don't like her.

Correction, i HATE her.

Because i felt that she is like, using Eric-oppa as a way for more publicity.

And lets face it again, as listed in one of my emo-posts on people i hate, she is DEFINATELY categorised under one of it.

Don't try to argue. No use.

Because i'm ALWAYS correct.

Yes, kimchi cat is ALWAYS correct.
**Take note of the "Always"!~**

I am NEVER wrong.

That PSY is a user.

And i'm sure nobody disagrees with this fact, like duh!

So yeah, i don't like her, this is my Blog, so please understand that fact!

Or at least try lar if your brain doesn't permit you to do so!

Hmm...

Gosh, am i becoming an ANTI too o(0_O?)o?

No, i'm DEFINATELY not her ANTI!

I not so free become her anti lar!

If i have THAT much "free-time", i much rather be "ANTI-KAME" infront of Jess =P! Tra-la!~

I just don't like Park ShiYeon!

Definately not an ANTI!

I don't want to waste my precious time for her anyways! It'll be a disgrace to me!


Anyways, ANTIS are for "idiots-who-have-too-much-free-time"!

I'm not *that free*, and i'm a genius, unlike those idiots!~

Get it?

If you don't, just scram!~

Tra-la *dances away*!~


pp/s: If you even DARE SAY this is unfair to her?

What about my Brian and FTTS?

Whose going to give justice to them?

And that issue was touching more onto sensitive issues as well!

Bloody PSY-fan-idiots with no brains!

Oh well, but as i said... if there ARE even any =P!

Tra-la *dances away again*!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e