Wednesday, September 13, 2006

아 미치겠다...

I'm going crazy soon!

My house internet connection is just SO BAD!

I had so many things i wanted to post! But i guess it'll have to wait till either the connection gets better, or when i couldn't take it anymore and go to the internet cafe or something.

Which reminds me, i DID went to an internet cafe yesterday, but i end up finishing surfing all the forums and all, and then i had to leave, with no chance to post any entry.

It was SO. GROSS. there btw! Clean as it may be without the cigarette smell, the table and mouse was still oily and all...

Eiu, guys.

Disgusting.

Not the guys i mean, but just the habit some guys may have.

Its like personal hygiene doesn't matter.

Be as it may be that sometimes i myself is not that hygenic as well, hehe, i still can't stand the oily stain people leave behind.

G.R.O.S.S.!

*runs to owner, husband, oppas, dongsaengs and son, and cleans them throughly*

I'm really going to go mad soon. Aish!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e