Sunday, September 03, 2006

I'm so scary...

... i scare myself o(^^;)o...

Has been cleaning my room today!
Actually, since around Thurs/ Fri? Has been busily cleaning my room!
Finally after 2 years of moving into my new home, FINALLY i've cleaned my room, even though its not 100% cleaned for now, just 80% o(^^;)o...
But progress is good, and improvement is better than nothing, right =D?
... but my dad still don't believe my room will actually be cleaned, piff!
I shall clean it throughly, and show my dad i can really clean my room, for once!
BAH!

Main point:
While cleaning my room, and not just tidying the appearance, but also everything BEHIND the cupboards, cabinets and drawers and all...
I've discovered i NOT only keep junks, but rubbishs as well o(=v=")o...
Thank God i am more "willing" to really THROW them away now, as opposed to last time where i would've want to keep everything!
Better than before, but still alot of junks i'm unwilling to throw o(=v=")o... hehehe...

The "scarier-part" is i'm finding bits of money everywhere o(^^;)o... but good also, hehehe!~
No, this does not mean you can come into my room, and if you find any money its yours, NO!
All money in my room are of course, MINE =D!~ Even if you dropped your own money from your wallet into my room or something!
Mwehehehehehe, kimchi's dictatorship strikes =P!
...
Bo-liao o(=v=")o...


My room is seriously tidier and cleaner now =D!~ Too bad i forgot to take a pic to do the "before-after-comparison"!
Oh well =P!
I expect i can get its appearance officially tidied by the next two days, and fully clean ALL by next week?
Slow, but why rush? Hehehe!~

Enough, let me go find some pics to print/ develop to stick all around me room!
YEAH =D!~
Mwehehehehehehehe!~
...
eiko-chan kimchi me is getting more bo-liao day-by-day o(=.=")o...
I better go register and return to the "real world" soon, before i get "worst"...
But considering me being me, how worst could i get, considering my current state now =D?
...
See, bo-liao again o(=v=")o...
Mwehehehehehehehehehehe!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e