Saturday, September 02, 2006

I don't mean to complain...

But i've really got to say this...

Well, eversince little, i've been taken care by my beloved
paternal grandma, and my two bros by my maternal grandma!
Obviously, being the more "traditional-minded" old lady my maternal grandma is, of course she
prefers boys! Moreover she took care of BOTH my bros since when they were young, and i was bloody naughty when i was young as well =P! So yeah, you got my point *hinthint*?

Anyways, one day while having dinner, the arrangements were as below!
Take note of the bowl of soups!

Me, my maternal grandma and my two brothers were having dinner!
Each of us has a bowl of soup, and my maternal grandma was abit the shorter, and the dishes were blocking her view from seeing that my older bro
has a bowl of soup too!

Well, she probably thought my older bro didn't have a bowl of soup anyways.

So what did she do?

She took MY bowl of soup and put on her other side.

So she, my second bro and eldest bro could have a bowl of soup too.

All except me.

...

But i didn't notice this, until i want to have some soup and saw that
my bowl was on maternal grandma's other side...

I seriously remembered that MY bowl of soup was *by* my side when i sat down from dinner.

So being the
tough kimchi me, i went "Eh, why you took my soup?", and took back my rightful bowl of soup.

Immediately, i saw my maternal grandma's eyes looked around beyond the dishes at bro's place, to make sure that they have their bowls of soup too.
And confirming that they DID have their own bowl, she didn't say anything.

The what...

Maternal grandma won't take back the bowl of soup from me to give my bro if my bro really didn't have a bowl of soup, because well, i am Queen *hinthint*...

But still...

And she said she didn't have any favourites o(^^;)o...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e