Thursday, August 31, 2006

HAPPY 49TH BIRTHDAY MALAYSIA!!!~

Wah, so old adee X3!~

Hehe, anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALAYSIA XD!~

(Puts pic of JalurGemilang after she've taken it!)

MERDEKA *ties the JalurGemilang like a cape and runs around the house's front yard like Superman*!
BTW, Superman probably haven't met Edna from The Incredibles, otherwise she would've warn her about his cape, and the casualties which a few other superheroes has met DUE to their capes!

Anyways, yeah, i love my country =)!
Its not the best country in the world...
Nor the most modernized country in the world...
Nor the most beautiful country in the world...
Nor the safest country in the world...
Nor the friendliest country in the world...
Nor the richest country in the world...
Nor the (Put some descriptive noun here) country in the world...
But i love you all the same =)!
For globalization and shopping malls, and especially, FOOD FOOD FOOD, the people in it, our WONDERFUL nightlife which consists from yumchar to clubbing and Starbucks, and of course, for being Malaysia =)!
Yeah, its definately not the best country in the world (Except for the bloody Taxis! Ruining Malaysia's beautiful image!), but it IS for me, and i'm proud of my beautiful country =D! Because its MINE and MINE only =D!~
Ok, and other Malaysians too ler o(=v=")o...

I love driving around the town and exploring some new roads around KL!
I love going yumchar at night (And i shall miss this the most if i shall have to go to overseas o(T-T)o...)!
I love it that we're multi-racial, one person MAY know ALOT of languages *Points at selfs and beams*, and even though we are not exactly "not-racist", we still have respect for each other for being fellow Malaysians... or just being polite perhaps, and we did lived in harmony with each other for many years, and we love each other =D (Sometimes...)!~
SO MANY OTHER REASONS XD!~
MALAYSIA ROCKS =D!~

If you can find me another country where the weather is pleasant, yumchars are available even at 5am, FOOD are available round the clock, taxi-drivers who are HORRIBLE to the max (If you're a foreigner, as much as i love Malaysia, let me warn you about them!), not forgetting SHOPPING from probably 9am to 10pm and perhaps longer (Not just till 5pm or whatever!), PENANG FOOD, our tropical greenforests, our very own Tiger-species (There IS a MalayanTiger, one of the tiger's sub-species!), ME =D!
ARGH, SO MANY OTHER REASONS TOO XD!~

I love my country o(^-^)o!~
Wah, so patriotic XD!~
I really like it that when i was driving to my house, seeing so many houses putting up the JalurGemilang flag, SO PROUD =D!~

Yes, I LOVE MY COUNTRY!
Not the best, but its good enough for me =)!

Once again,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALAYSIA XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e