Sunday, August 20, 2006

MORE PICS!

There are a number of pics i've photoshopped halfway, or waiting to be photoshop, but like, till now also haven't do anything o(^^;)o...
So just finish it up, and post now ler!
Then i can get a new batch to idle in my com for years before i post it up again =P! Mwehehe!~

ENJOY =D!~

First up!
Remember THAT NIGHT? Where i had one of the BEST DINNER in my life =D?
The food was good, but the "company" was the best of all *blush in happiness*!~
NYAN XD!~
Its because...
WE HAD DINNER WITH SUJU THERE XD!~
Different tables, but so what, we were dining together in close proximity and same restaurant somemore X3!~
Anyways, my family and i went to Starhill for dinner last weekend, so i get a chance to roam around that place again, and relieve the beautiful memories!
It was seriously one of the best memories ne, Auntie =D?



Whats with the "SungMin EunHyuk STARE STARE"?
Hehehe, don't want to tell you =P!

Oh, not forgetting, we actually chased SuJu from the hotel to the restaurant!
We were REALLY CLOSE during the chase!

SiWon-bebe was just SO NEAR ME, RIGHT INFRONT OF ME... OMG *blush blush blush*...
NYAN XD!!!~

Ugh, i actually got the chance to take this REALLY NICE picture of Baby, but... hish, their stupid manager blocked my camera o(=.=")o... grr!

ARGH, I MISS THEM NOW o(T-T)O!!!

Some pics of food from the family dinner as well!
YUMMIES XD!~


I love the steak! BLOODY DELICIOUS XD!~
The gravy seriously compliments the steak (Don't ask me what that means, i just feel like writing that =P!), and thus, MARVELOUS X3!~


FHBro brought back my favourite, STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE for me XD!~

One is the KoreanStrawberryCheese i posted on one of my entries earlier, another is the cake bro bought!
Which is better?
I definately choose the one bro bought! Because it means i can eat it as well! NYAN XD!~

LOVE IT XD!~
So far, i only know of ONE PLACE around KL for this yummie-kin, and i really love it X3!~
Hope there'll be more places, near me, selling these cakes in the future XP!
I know Japan and Korea has ALOT of these cakes X3!~
NYAN, I WANT XD!~


Yeap, went to Auntie's house last night for her yummy "Auntie-brand Kimchi Chigae" and "Auntie-brand Potato Salad"!
YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY X3!~
Auntie so creative yah!~ Don't jealous i get to eat and you don't =P!
Hehe, because SamSoon missed out the chance to have TWO of Auntie's best speciality that night! She couldn't come cuz!
Too bad SamSoon, next time hope you'll be luckier ler =D!~
BTW, no pics of the Potato Salad, because erm, we were watching SuJu at that time and erm, er, made me forgotten to take pics of it o(^^;)o...
Blame it on SiWon-ny, KyuHyun-ny and RyeoWook-y! ALL THEIR FAULT XD!~
Hehehe =P!

SO MEAN o(>.<)O!!!




I LOVE THE CARROTS AND ONIONS XD!!!~
Yummy =9!!!~

And yeah, final pic!
I LOVE THIS CONDO ALOT XD!~
And the blue sky compliments the condo so much X3!~
I took it while Eva was driving on the way to work! Otherwise if i drive, its kinda difficult for me to take, right o(^^;)o?
Anyways, one reason why i like this condo alot was because ITS SO GLASSY XD!~
So bright and nice X3!~

Anyone want to it buy for me =D? To save me and Baby's trouble on saving to buy it?
...
*runsaway before crazy fans attacks her*
HEHEHE =P!!!


Just made my own:
"kimchi-brand Potato Salad"!!!~
YAH XD!~
But nobody wants to try it o(=.=")o...
Mom also looked like i'm feeding her "poison" nya o(=.=")o...
Hoi, i cook punya food not bad one ok o(>.<)o!!!
I like ler! YUMMY X9!~
From Auntie's recipe btw =D!~ VERY EASY!
NYAN, next time want to try my own "kimchi-brand kimchi chigae"!
FIGHTING =D!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e