Sunday, August 27, 2006

Nyao?

I told Auntie:

"my feelings very complicated now o(-__- )o..."

"you mixed with chili?"

...

True also...

kimchi + chilli = mixed complicated?

Yes, i AM kimchi o(^^; )o...

kimchi eh yo! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

...

So typical of me, to speak three different languages at the same time...

I am seriously "rojak-ed" o(=.=")o...!

...

If you're wondering why the weird way of writing so unlike my old style of typical blabberings...

Ah, i'll reveal what happened.

I had been reading HeeChul-oppa's diary entries in his cyworld...

Oppa is such a deep thinker, it made me think deep as well!

But being kimchi me, who is not used to "thinking-deep", it just makes me feel emo o(=.=")o...


Ah, i want to watch Sleeping Beauty!

Kinda random har o(^^;)O?

But i've REALLY love it, and REALLY wanted to watch it again, eversince like... FOREVER!

But i'm being stingy on the price for the DVD o(^^;)o...

Maybe i should just pay? But thinking of the list of stuffs i wanted to buy soon...

...

Maybe i'll buy in SG? Lets see how ler o(=.=")o...


Anyways, back to oppa's diary, the more i read, the more i feel emo...

I don't know why... somehow?

Maybe because the more i read it, the more i sort-of "understand" oppa?

But this was too much at once o(-__-")o...

...

But oppa's diaries entries are so crazy maybe it made me crazy too? Hmm...

And he wrote about Fishy, Simba, HeeBon, etc...

Ah, so jealous!

Not just the Simba part, mind...

Hey, i want to be Simba too!

Simba is my all-time favourite character in Disney, and still is now!

I've avoided watching The Lion King because of this... i know i'll get teary-eyed even BEFORE i watch it again!

BTW, if i watch it again this time, it would probably be my 16284621273512371237623723 times watching it again perhaps?

Along with the other Disney Classic Cartoons! Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty etc!

As much as i love the newer Pixar ones, Disney Classic Cartoons are still THE BEST!

No competition!

Its because we grow up with it ne o(^-^)o?

...

Ok, maybe i shouldn't be Simba...

I need to find myself a new character o(-__-")o...

And no, no evil stepmother of Cinderella!

That would be scary o(=.=")o... serious scary...

Perhaps... i don't know who suits me seriously o(=.=")o...

Let me think about it!


The Lo Mai Gai from that-certain-store-mom-always-buy-from is so delicious btw! Yum!~

This is such a long entry, nyan!

I want to eat KyuHyun-baby... he looks so delicious (As always!)!

...

...

...

I miss them badly...

I miss him badly...

Its like wanting to embrace the wind...

No matter how much you wanted to embrace it...

You can never manage to embrace it...

...

Or if you are like noguri trying to throw kimchi into the kimchi pot for kimchi chigae...

No matter how much you tried...

You can never manage to get the kimchi in there...

Because has Simba and Baby to protect after her =D!

Along with some other Princes!

Nyan X3!~

...

Enough, i talked too much today o(=.=")o...

Tau Foo Far!~

Yummy =9!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e