Thursday, August 24, 2006

Bite me!

Newer edit:
This is Eric-oppa...

And he is BOTAK =D!~

NYAN XD!~
...
So bo-liao again o(=.=")o...

ps: Made sense but i really don't know what i'm trying to say all of a sudden earlier of this post, so yeah, at least BotakEric-oppa's picture for the whole entry to look good =P!

~~~

But i'm spreading my "dictator-ship"...
... and claiming KiBum as MINE (From now onwards!) =P!

KIBUM IS MINE =D!~

My darling dongsaeng-bebe yah X3!~

Not that anyone can have any objections on this o(^^;)o... i'm just "claiming" him as my darling dongsaeng ONLY ler!
Something that goes along the line like MY RyeoWook-y, KyuHyun-y and ChangMin-y!~
I'm their beloved nuna yah X3!~
*mumblesGod,meandmy"nunasickness"again o(=.=")o...*

You may ask why the sudden "KiBum-claim-age" ler o(^^;)o...
Erm... actually...
I'm just bo-liao nya o(^^;)o...
Because honestly, ALL SuJu member's ARE already MY oppas and dongsaengs Though ChoiMario is excluded from this as he has already claimed me as his first *blush*...!
Erm... perhaps except DongHae ler (I still want to dance the "retro-dance" with EeTeuk-y-oppa and bully the rest of SuJu with KangIn-y-oppa o(^^;)o...)... but his still my oppa...
Chamkan...
I'm not making any sense am i?
Good, because i myself don't get what i'm saying XP!~
Mwehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!~

Point given! Don't understand just ask me ler =D!~

Anyways, don't forget that i have Official-Claims (Only on the "hanryu" for now!) over (Means THEY ARE MINE! NO TOUCHY AT ALL!):
PrinceDongWan-oppa
BabyBrian
LittleBoyChangMin (BiBi excluded from this!)
BabyRyeoWook
BabyKyuHyun
StupidYuCheon

And Unofficial-Claims (Means its ok if you "claim" them! But they are MINE as well!):
KangIn
SungMin
EeTeuk
KiBum
HanKyung
JaeJoong
YunHo
JunSu
EunHyuk

"Writers-block" now, can't think of more o(^^;)o... Nothing better to do so bo-liao-ing now o(^^;)o...

... hmmm... i have this feeling anyone whose not a fangirly and read my blog may feel that this is very "immature" etc etc...
But you're not ME, you're not a FANGIRL, and you may NEVER understand this feeling, so you have NO RIGHTS to "brand" me as immature!
Been there done that and being me and doing it is TOTALLY DIFFERENT!

But i've totally graduated from being those "fangirlies" who'll squabble like mad over the idols ler...
And the "I'm his biggest fan", "I'm a bigger fan than you"... i feel like puking upon remembering what i heard from my cousin's friend who has said that to me, indirectly through my cousin...
OMG! THAT IS SUPER IMMATURE!

Being a fangirly has no age limit seriously =)! Nobody is too young or too old for it! It just depends on how you want it, and how you see it!

Anyways, WHO CARES!
I LOVE BEING A FANGIRLY AND AM ENJOYING EVERY MINUTE OF IT X3!~
I seriously don't know where i'll be without being a fangirly and having all my idols to "support" me through emo and rough times, though they "may" be the cause of the emoness, but OH WELL!

We just love them no matter what, don't we =D?

...

I'M NOT MAKING SENSE AGAIN! GAH XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e