Monday, August 14, 2006

WORKING!

And surfing the net AT THE SAME TIME!
FUN XD!~

Though, called the whole morning adee but still no positive response o(=.=")o...
There are some bloody jerks as well, hish!
Seriously wonder how some can be at the higher position of a certain Jabatan!
Its as if the only English word he knew was 'so', and he totally OVERUSED it!
He 'So'-ed at every end word whenever i explains something!
Let me properly state that i am telling him what i am doing, and asked him some question, BUT HE JUST 'SO' and 'SO' and 'SO'!
Especially when i explaining it to him, and telling him this, but he go reply that, COMPLETE with the 'SO'!
Hish, idiotic!
Luckily its not some COMPANY which requires BUSINESS with customers and all, otherwise he would so be categorized as RUDE immediately!

Just replying "SO", is seriously SO RUDE!
I hate it when people overuse it, hish!
And "WHATEVER" as well!
Don't understand how people can overuse these rude words sometimes!
Using it sometimes is understandable, maybe because you're playing, making jokes etc... but to OVERUSE it... hish, feel like slapping them and throwing them into a pot of soup to make stew for Pupu!
...
Actually, even if "playing" or something i can't really stand it too ler, depends on the situation ler o(^^;)o...

Honestly...
I seriously CANNOT talk to people who overuse these words, commonly seen among little children!
They think it make them looked cool, but infact it only make them look RUDE, IGNORANT and IDIOTIC!
I especially feel like slapping them if they are little children! Its SO RUDE to speak like that to your elders, even if they ARE close to you!

If they are older-than-children, at a proper age of understanding, the overuse of these words will either make me start lecturing them that I DON'T LIKE IT, or either i'll straight away STOP talking to them!

It seriously make you look RUDE and extra-idiotic only honestly! Like an IGNORANT FOOL!
Yeah, thats the word! IGNORANT FOOL!
The nerves!

Ok enough, back to work!~
ARGH!


Edit 3:47pm:
SERIOUS *toot* AS*HOLES MAN (Please pardon my language!)!
I hope you as*hole call someone nicely, then get a RUDE response back for being such an INCONSIDERATE bunch of jerks!
Hish!
Just now just called two bloody companies (SO feel like listing their company names here, but hish, i shall not degrade myself to those loser's level!), while one was considerably "acceptable", just that he was loud and rude, but the other one... OMG!
If he is just infront of me, i swear i would REALLY turn him into stew for Pupu!
I'm just asking a SMALL LITTLE QUESTION POLITELY, and THAT BLOODY IDIOT REPLY ME RUDELY WITH "I have no time for your question"...
And he just hang-up after i "thanked" him!
Hey, i was being polite lar, i'm like, so NOT like him *rolls eyes*...

But HUH, seriously! AS IF YOUR COMPANY WILL QUALIFY FOR THE SURVEY LAR!
I'm just asking out of chance!
IDIOT!
I hope you get a RUDE CALL back in return for being so BLOODY RUDE!

*toot* AS*HOLES!
The least he could do is say "I've no time for you survey", not necessary friendly, BUT AT LEAST NOT RUDE!
IDIOT!

I seriously feel like "cursing" him, but that would in turn degrade me to his level, and what for should i make myself "sound-bad" just because of an as*hole like him?
Huh!
IDIOT!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e