Thursday, August 17, 2006

NYAT!!!

My neck is probably as thick as a giraffe's neck now!
...
Not that i know how thick a giraffe's neck is o(^^;)o...

Should really take care of myself *bummed look*... with reasons i would not wish to disclose...
One word of advice, to myself that is, and of course, to anyone who would care to listen, take care of yourself is certainly very important!
Physically and mentally of course!
FIGHTING!
...
And my hopes of getting someONE who "might" be able to "help" me in reaching that "target" is probably lost further than humans could ever reach in the entire universe...
...
I'm serious.
Hopes and joys of a more pleasant time with that someONE is probably perish for good as well... though i sincerely hope its not, but... who knows...
...
Forgive me, watching Pride and Prejudice, again...
Oh God, i seriously love this movie!
...
NYAT!!!

SHUT UP, WATCH THE MOVIE AND FIGHTING!!!
!@#$%^&*...
ARGH!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e