Saturday, August 05, 2006

I look like HanKyung with HeeChul's hair colour...

No serious, if i didn't cut my hair, 'll just need to:
- Put on some COLOURFUL CARTOON clothes...
- Look STICK THIN
- Grow a few inches taller
Then walk out of my house, and EVERYONE would've thought that i am HeeChul-oppa of SuJu o(=.=")o...

I. AM. SERIOUS!

But the fact remains i've got my hair cut and dyed, but the lady didn't do a very good job with the cut, so now:
- My head looks abnormally larger than usual...
- She missed cutting my hair's right side properly, so my left side is good, but my right side is like bouncy big...

What.the.*toot*!
But the dye job was good, SERIOUSLY! I seriously reckon that shop to anyone who wants a good dye!
But the haircut...
...
Urm...

My DadTheEmperor said that my hair colour is good, although i personally feel "ok-ok" with that colour nya lar...
...
Ok, i admit... my hair colour is only 80% near to HeeChul-oppa's hair colour lar o(=.=")o... I also feel a-tad-bit-tish "la-la" too about it o(=.=")o...

BUT...
But DadTheEmperor, also added that i look very mature with that hair cut... as apposed to my old styles...
*toot*...
Should've "expected" it lar o(=.=")o... its because i went to my mom's hairstylist, aka "AUNTY STYLE SALON"!
*toot*...
But it seriously looked "HanKyung" after the "first cut", but i gatal say i want my hair to be "thinner", so the lady cut more... which is probably the result of my "unbalanceness" now...
Oh what a genius kimchi *sarcasm*...

I would definately go back for if i want to get my hair "coloured"! Its nice and cheap!
But NO WAY am i going back for haircuts =P! Nada! Zip!
I need to look for a new stylist now! Any recommandations =D?

Gotto go out now, getting "that-unbalanced-part-of-my-hair" trimmed properly!

BTW, be prepared people!
You would see screaming girls all around me, all yelling "HeeChul came back to Malaysia!", then upon closer inspection, realise that i'm NOT HeeChul-oppa, they would all looks dissappointed, throw me a dirty bitchy look, then flick their hair and turn to walk away...

Hehehehehehe, oh well =P!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e