Friday, August 18, 2006

My dreams ruined...

Remember this post of mine sometime ago?

Just a little correction!
KangIn-oppa is "Korea's no.1 Handsome Guy - KangIn"!
And apart from me being "Malaysia's no.1 DongWan's Cat - kimchi", i can be:
"Malaysia's No.1 kimchi - kimchi"!
Not bad yah =P?
Malaysia's no.1 kimchi by the name of erm... kimchi o(^^;)o...

...

So feel like drowning myself in ice-cream...
I actually didn't want to disclose this first, but what the heck, since its probably never going to come true...
Finally DadTheEmperor allow me to keep a dog!
A DOG!
A DOG!
It's like a DREAM COME TRUE from ever since i was just a little girl!
Like, from 3years old onwards it was one of my biggest dream! TO BE ABLE TO KEEP A DOG XD!~
Due to certain reasons, i was not allowed to kept a dog when young, but FINALLY at the bloody age of 19 (So old *bummed look*...), I AM ALLOWED SO!
Plus i get to choose whatever breed i like!
Its all up to me!
I DECIDE! ME!
I GET TO CHOOSE WHICHEVER DOG I LIKE!

I've always wanted a Golden Retriever!
- Bah, 5-8 years ago, ever since i've my mind settled that i wanted a Goldie, i've even read up the WHOLE BOOK on how to care for Golden Retrievers!
- And just a few days ago i've read it up again!
- Even find extra information on the net to confirm Goldie is the best choice for the family!
- Start dreaming EVERY MINUTE OF MY LIFE that i'll FINALLY be able to have a dog!
- Especially during work! Hehe, always dreamt that i'll be coming home to a golden furry ball of love welcoming me home everyday with its wagging tail X3!~
- Even thought of how to train it, and all those! Getting information on obedience classes etc!
- Most importantly, i've even gotten information on how to get one adee! Just need to contact the breeder and if everything goes well, confirm can get ASAP!
NYAN XD!!!~

...
But then...
Everyone in the family agrees...
...
... Except MomTheEmpress...
Not that she disagrees! Mom doesn't mind, just that she doesn't like it... the idea of keeping a dog, and especially with keeping the idea of keeping the dog inside...
...
*runs to SiWon-bebe*
...
So sad o(T-T)O...

Yeah, she'll allow the dog to be inside...
If its a small dog o(=.=")o...
And what mom meant by "small" is the breed that ranges from ChiHuaHua (*vomites*) to the size of a Shih Tzu...
...
As much as i love dogs:
#1 - I'm not particularly FOND of small dogs...
#2 - On the contrary, i HATE ChiHuaHuas! I would rather keep a SaintBernard than a ChiHuaHua ANYDAY!
#3 - Small dogs are "useless"... in a sense... especially in MY dictionary...
#4 - I HATE CHIHUAHUAS!
#5 - They are more stubborn, more difficult to train, and i have NO patience for stupidity!
#6 - They are not exactly the friendliest dog... especially to children (Different breed varies!)!
#7 - I'm not keen of my first dog being a small dog, especially since i've sworn my everlasting love for BIG DOGS!
#8 - I'm a "big-dog-type-of-girls"! I'm not those "small-dog-type-of-girls"!

And especially, even FHBro chooses Goldie! I'm sure dad would've prefer a big dog as well! Dad has kept "mixed-mutts" before during childhood!
MY ANGELGRANDMA WOULD'VE PREFER A BIG DOG AS WELL!
Possibly only mom wants a small dog?

Ok, mom is more on the "cleaning" and "smell" part ler, and small dog = small size = eat less = poop less = smell less...
Bloody hell...
But have you thought of the fact that small dogs = difficult to train = havoc?
Not forgetting they are probably bad for visitors and especially children as well!
Since I will be the one having to care for the dog, and the chances of me having the patience in teaching a "small dog with the brains of an ostrich"* is totally ZERO?
ARGH!
(*) varies between breeds

I. WANT. A. GOLDEN. RETRIEVER
!!!
Why must this be my "destiny" *more bummed look*...
Maybe i'm destinied to not be able to keep a dog...
*cries*
*runs to SiWon-bebe again*
...

Although mom has said she "DOESN'T MIND", but honestly, i would only want the dog if mom TRUTHFULLY agrees, because i don't want the dog to suffer "mentally"...
Dogs are more sensitive than humans. They KNOW if someone is not really fond of them.
I don't want my future baby to have bad feelings, especially from one of his owners as well!
And i feel since the dog will probably know mom is not fond of him, so he might not be obedient to mom!
And its important that his obedient to dad, mom and ME!
Especially since mom will be the one at home most!
...
Haih...
...
I really wanted a dog...
*breaks down, emo and cry*
...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e