Saturday, August 26, 2006

Some pics to share!

Everyone remember HeeChul and HanKyung?
No, NOT Kim HeeChul-oppa of SuJu! But rather, the two little kitties living around my neighbourhood X3!~
I lazy go into the whole story ler (In case you fall asleep!), so i'll just touch on it a bit!

First, the mother (Quite close to her as well!) moved two of them to my house when they were very young! I think only a few weeks old?
But somehow, they moved away the next morning =(...
I didn't get to see them until just last week or so, they came back! Thanks to Ah Theng JieJie who alerted this news to me while i was working!
Although sometimes they will dissappear (Usually after a heavy rain! Had to find somewhere to hide!), but usually you can find them staying outside my house!

The name i've gave to them is really a miracle ler!
Although like most cats, they won't answer when you call them, but i reckon HeeChul has quite a good grasp on his name now =)!
As for HanKyung, when he was younger he was really shy but once he knows you he's quite cute and friendly, but now... erm... really fearful of strangers o(^^;)o...
Although he will usually run and hide when i go near him now, but not as bad as the first time ler! At least he'll let me pet him now, but he'll always snarl at me first when i get near him o(=v=")o...

Now, PICS OF THEM =D!~
They are real cute, especially HeeChul! Because the way he walks is like... CUTE XD!~
HanKyung is alot bigger than HeeChul, i reckon he took all his food?
But HeeChul, overall, is really cute and retarded XD!~
SERIOUS XD!~
You can see him playing with himself most of the time when he has nothing better to do XD! Jumping around like a mad kitty X3!~

BTW, because HeeChul is much friendlier and approachable, i manage to take more of his pics instead of HanKyung! HanKyung always hides o(=.=")o...

Enough of my blabberings! PICS XD!~

This is HeeChul-baby XD!~


HanKyung! ROAR XD!~


Mother cat and kitties!

As you can really see, HanKyung is afraid of everything and hiding near the mom whereas HeeChul is walking everywhere o(^^;)o...

HeeChul was always biting the mother's tail when he get near her XD!~

More HeeChul!


Silly retarded look nyan X3!~

HeeChul is not that afraid of me adee, and then he was sitting near me, then suddenly play and bite my shirt o(=v=")o...

Hehehe!

Then after that HanKyung was playing with HeeChul... when suddenly...
... both of them climbed up the tree o(o.O)o!



Climbing trees expert! REALLY CUTE NE X3!~

Some collection of cutey HeeChul's pics =3!~


HE REALLY HAS THE INNOCENT LOOK NE X3!~

And BabyGirl who was sitting nearby!

Hehehe, her and her "babi-fied" looks XD!~


And apart from the cats!
My Be Delicious!

I love green apples =D!~


And from last time yumchar pics!
Auntie's drink (Chocolate i think?)!


Mine and Hyukpi's favourite =D!~


And last but not least...

That is Auntie talking to Jae btw =3!~


FINALLY FINISHING POSTING THE PICS XD!~
Ok, now i disappear!
Go kacau the NoguriKangIn =D, then hug my ChoiMario, BabyKyuHyun and BabyRyeoWook to sleep first =D!~
ANNYOUNG XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e