Friday, August 11, 2006

I. NEED. VACANZA.

NOW!!!

SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!

ARGH!!!

THIS IS JUST...

ARGH!!!

ONE MONTH IS TOO LONG!!!

I WANT IT NOW o(T-T)O!!!!

Maybe i should not wait and go buy in Singapore!
Instead... SHOULD JUST ORDER NOW!!!
Maybe it'll arrive earlier? Then i mar can o(* v *)o earlier?
*Senses DongWan-oppa, Brian-oppa and SiWon-bebe eye-ing kimchi...*
*Throws kimchiTheCat at them...*

I WANT w-inds.!!!

I WANT w-inds. VACANZA!!!

NYAT!!!

Why the sudden "emo"?
...
Just now silly me go to the forum to find SOME pictures of w-inds. from VACANZA...
But end up finding ALOT of pictures of w-inds. from VACANZA...
Make me drool more = WANT VACANZA NOW!!!

NYAT NYAT!!!

Just tell me!!!

HOW CAN YOU RESIST:

THIS???


OR THIS???


OR THIS ONE???

*Note: I promise, Ryu-chan is wearing a crown as well! Just that its not visible in this pic o(=v=")O!*

NYAT NYAT NYAT!!!


Not forgetting:

PHOTOSHOOT IN GUAM = PHOTOSHOOT AT BEACH

BEACH = SUMMER

SUMMER = HOT

HOT = BEACH

BEACH = w-inds.
...
Without their top...

GAH!!!
KEITA'S GOOD BOD!!!
RYO-CHAN AND RYU-CHAN'S GOOD BODS AS WELL!!!
EXTRA HOTNESS!!!
NYAN X3!!!~
...
But... i still don't have that book now o(=.=")o...
Not going to see it first NO MATTER WHAT!!!
Resist the temptation *meditates*!!!~
Wait when i have the book in my hands... then i can go... hehehe o(* v *)o!!!~

Somemore stupid git Keita lost weight abit, although his always hot, but nowadays HOTTER!!!~

YAH, BABY KEITA XD!!!~

Enough, if i continue, sure...

GANBATTE FIGHTING!!!~

I WANT w-inds. VACANZA XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e